Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Twin Peaks Resort(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$300
$271
$323
  • Restaurant
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$315
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$232
$187
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$335
$262
Travelocity
$331
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$309
getaroom.com
$182
TripAdvisor
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)
TripAdvisor
2,075 results
All reviewsnorth towercinnamon bear bardiamond membergreat locationsummit sportsjunior suitefull kitchenski shophot tubking bedan upgradeper nightski schoolsmall kitchenettegreat roomoutdoor poolsteam room
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My booking reservation was messed up by the main reservation call center. They reserved a King bed for 3 adults. in very short order, the front desk sorted it out and included a cot in the room, at no extra cost to us. The establishment is meticulously clean in all visible public areas including our room. Also very friendly staff. Would I book there again? Absolutely. Alvin LKP Quality Assurance Solutions Manager Specialist

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Thank Alvin Lincoln K... P
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Alvin Lincoln K… P,

I appreciate you taking time to share a review of your recent visit with us.

I’m sorry to hear that your original reservation was not in order upon your arrival but happy to see that our friendly team was quick to remedy the situation.

Once again, thank you for taking time to write your review. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Exceptional service from arrival to departure. Fabulous rooms complete with wood burning fireplace, fire log and matches! Great location and courteous staff who constantly went beyond the call of duty.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Junior Suite in the first week of April. Loved so many things about our stay at the Hilton.
1. Loved having the full kitchen - so good to have the option to prepare a simple meal when we got sick of dining out.
2. The hot tub, sauna and pool - great places to relax after a day of snowboarding!
3. Location - Literally right next to the lift :)
4. The fireplace - made the room nice and cosy.
The only downside was the room service. We called a few times for various things and it always took half an hour or so before we heard back or got anything.

• Stayed: April 2013
tlefkovi, Manager at Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Tomrena

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

The Whistler Junior suite really does have a full complement of features to enhance anyone’s visit. I wish to apologize for any service shortfalls with your Room Service order and will ensure we take measures to avoid further unnecessary delays for our guests.

With sunny summer weather around the corner, I think the pool is calling your name.

I look forward to your return.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This hotel is steps from Whistler base and was exceptional from the minute we arrived. The staff was friendly and reliable, the lobby design warm and inviting (as one entering a ski lodge), the room spacious, clean and exceptionally comfortable (I loved the bed and pillows so much I didn't want to leave). I didn't use the fitness room but checked it out and it's spacious and well equipped. The outdoor pool was plenty warm for a swim on a cold night, and there is both an indoor and outdoor hot tub so more room if you are intimidated by sharing such with others as I am if alone. I didn't hang out in the bar but it was always busy and there are two pool tables — looked like a fun, place (not crazy — just right). Skis are stored nearby (on way out to Whistler gondola) at a local ski shop and the staff there was very friendly and prompt in helping me. I got a deal to stay here so didn't pay full price ... it was well worth it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank Jennifer M. H

Dear Jennifer M. H

Thank you for taking time to provide such an extensive review.

You clearly were able to sample a wide variety of what our hotel has to offer and I’m pleased to hear how our team made such a favorable impression on your visit. We truly want to create an experience that will have you coming back for future visits.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Wonderful - Spacious room....Great Customer Service and Nice Robes... Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The hotel's in the heart of the village, and close to everything. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends