Reserved several rooms for family of 19 ski weekend. We has a large 2 double bed room (would have liked Queen beds), adjoined to a King room for my parents. King room was great with full kitchenette, fireplace with log, pull out sofa and tons of room. Comparatively, we called our double bed room "the children's room". Rooms were clean, and close to the elevator. Loved the large fireplace in the hotel foyer. Easy check in. We had asked for early check-in and some family members did get that. Our rooms were not available until the check in time of 4 pm. Staff were all accomodating and friendly. Restaurant is OK for quick breakfast. Hotel back entrance came out into the Village, and was very close to the lifts. We all enjoyed our stay and hopefully will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton