I stayed here for a couple of nights during Easter weekend for a snowboard trip with some buddies. They stayed at Aava, but I used points and thought I'd try this Hilton. Excellent location in Whistler village, near the convention center (parking there will save you money). The room had a kitchenette, a large bathroom with a soaking tub and a really comfortable bed.
Concierge will take your board at the end of the day and ou pick it up at a ski shop down the walkway from the hotel. Extremely gracious service at the restaurant! I received 4 breakfast vouchers (I'm Hilton Diamond) which were probably worth about $35 each. My buds met me for breakfast and we all ate like kings. The Cinnamon Bear Bar is pretty happening also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton