“In the center of everything”

Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
GreenLeadersSilver level
Montreal, Canada
“In the center of everything”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Amazing location, very large and clean room, great pool. The hotel is really the best location, in the center of town. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: 1 br room is huge. Sleeps 6.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed in the Hilton for a romantic weekend getaway. It was a great stay! Location was the best- in the middle of the village. There was plenty of attention to detail in the room. We loved the big comfy bed with nice soft sheets and lots of fluffy pillows. There were plenty of towels and a nice big tub with jacuzzi jets.

As we are very value-conscious we did not use room service. It was, not surprisingly, hugely over priced and laden with tax and service charges. Go out for great food, or cook. We had a nice fully ready to go kitchen.

We tried to hook up a laptop to the tv to watch a movie we had downloaded but it was not possible in the room

If you are a value conscious traveller looking for a rare splurge we recommend checking out some other Whistler options. There are other places that are just as nice and are priced more reasonably because they don't carry the brand name.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain-view
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
British Columbia
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I was more than impressed with the customer service here - . Our suite was lovely... spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The highlight for me, however, was the way in which the staff treated my teenage daughter and her friend during our brief stay and I will not hesitate to book this hotel again.

Room Tip: I booked through the Hilton online site and saved about 10% over the rate given by the phone reserva...
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Was in town for a conference and dragged my wife and two kids along. Had a great room...kitchen, eating area, couch with pull-out, and separate bedroom with 2 double beds. Chucked the kiddies into the separate bedroom at their bedtime, and my wife and I were able to hang out in the living room without disturbing them. While I was off at conference events the kids were entertained by the outdoor pool and hottub. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was fantastic and you could walk out a door right into the Village.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Whitecourt
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We have had some bad experiences in Whistler but the Hilton was definitely not one of them. From the time of booking our stay all the way until checkout, I couldn't have asked for better service. Upon arrival they upgraded our room and it was beautiful! The suite had a kitchenette and fireplace making our stay cozy and very homey feeling. It is situated by excellent shopping, great restaurants and of course the reason for our stay mountain adventures. All awaited us just by walking out the door. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend staying here to anyone and we would certainly choose the Hilton to stay at again.

Torquay, England
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Actually stayed Mar 2010 and only just got round to updating all my reviews - Good location right at top of village near to main lifts - Room was fantastic and clean - restaurant ok - but plenty of places of all styles to eat in village so no issues there - one criticism would be we booked in for B & B and being used to English standards B & B means a cooked breakfast - here there are excellent amazing cooked breakfasts but they come at an extra cost - probably more due to me being English and not bothering to read anything that I didnt realise till I got there - To be fair though excellent service - on my first morning I piled my plate with all the hot stuff - wheni had finished they informed me I wasnt entitled to it but as I didnt realise let me crack on and eat it that day without charging me - good, polite, well mannered staff. did have dirty cutlery on a couple of occassions though - no big deal just grabbed some cleaner stuff from other tables

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Stayed as part of our tour of West Canada. Really nice hotel, clean, comfy beds, nicely decorated, spacious. The restaurant is very good too had a good meal and no higher prices than the restaurants in the village. It was Canada Dat when we arrived (July 1st) and a fab firework display went on in the evening along with lots of other festivities.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple