My husband and I went with some friends for a skiing trip to Whistler. Hilton offered us convenient location (close to lifts, and right in middle of the ski village), good value for rooms with kitchenettes which allowed us to prepared simple breakfasts before hitting the slopes.
The facilities were also very good, with adequate gym, heated swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms were perfect after a day of skiing. The spa treatments were pretty good too.
I love the Whistler village with it's fantastic ambience, plenty of shopping, and really easy to get around. A direct flight from Sydney to Vancouver, short drive to Whistler also makes it a very convenient ski choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXPERIENCING WHISTLER STARTS WITH HILTON Relax and unwind at the luxurious, award winning Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Whistler Village, host mountain resort of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympics Games. Named by Condé Nast as the 10th top resort hotel in Canada, the hotel is steps away from the chairlifts of the legendary Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, and offers an array of world class restaurants, stylish boutiques, and buzzing nightlife at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Hilton