Whistler Village Inn + Suites
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$116
$209
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
Adara Hotel
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$155
$122
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$121
$98
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$132
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$162
$130
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$217
Orbitz.com
1,197 results
All reviewsqueen loftgreat locationwhistler villagekeg restauranthot tubwould stay againbit datedsofa bedcentral locationoutdoor poolfull kitchenkitchenettefireplacepowdersaunastoveski
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My low rating has to do with the front desk personel. Not all 3 that I worked with, just one. The day we checked in we had booked thru bookings.com. The paperwork had not came thru. By 4:00, they checked us in going over what they the charges would be (room rate, parking, taxes and $100 that would come off at end of stay). yet the day we checked out, the woman at the front desk insisted we had to be charged again for parking. I explained the charges that were explained to me and that I agreed to. Yet she would not listen. The clerk that had checked me in was standing there and would not say anything. I think he didn't want to go against her in fear of losing his job. She would not listen. She was very unprofessional and even though it was an okay place to stay, unless she is gone, never again. She ripped us off and would not listen.

Room Tip: Rooms are crowded with too much furniture. They are also stuffy. We used the ceiling fan. Couldn't leave windows or door open, no screens. Liked the balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Although the location was great, I would choose another place if I ever return to Whister. Maybe if I were in my 20's or 30's it would be more appealing. There is plenty of space, full kitchen etc. We were there in the summer and had a loft room. It was so hot up there I couldn't sleep. We had the AC on high. The bedding seemed suspect, I'm accustomed to double sheets as that seems to be the new norm in the hotel industry. Lastly, we were not told that free parking was available. We were directed to park in a lot attached to another hotel which was confusing. This place is reasonably priced though.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was awesome! It was pretty close to a lot of activities where you can walk and had a lot of hikes it wasn't terribly expensive!!!
The workers were very friendly and helpful the pool was awesome

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Leah K
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed one night with our 2 kids (10 & 14) and it was a great location! The parking garage was very convienient and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to any family.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Krista B
Reviewed July 6, 2014

the room was poorly maintained, parking was overpriced and when we prepaid for 3 days we lost our spot in the hotel after the first day due to overbooking. not good value for the rate. I would not recommend this hotel unless you get it for $100/ night

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple