“Value for Money”

The Listel Hotel Whistler
Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Reviewed May 9, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
There are newer reviews for The Listel Hotel Whistler

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel...our room is clean but unfortunately the heating was not working.... but loved the bathroom with
plenty of towels, complete with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
Even celebrated my hubby's 60th bday at the breakfast room together
with my brother en famille. Although, the continental breakfast was nothing fancy and parking fee was quite expensive($18) which we did NOT use the whole day - we only park during the night. The staff was friendly and helpful, we will be back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We absolutely loved our room. Very clean and very eco-friendly. We had mentioned when booking that our night stayed would be the first night of our honeymoon and the manager left a card and gift for us upon arrival in our room. Great view from our room as well.
The check-in staff (young gentleman) was very pleasant, courteous, and helpful. The hotel is walking distance to justabout everything. We had a drink at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and gave us some great ideas on how to get to Granville Island for dinner.
We will definitely return when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was probably the fact that my two kids and I came late in the snowboard season, but we got an amazing rate so we were ready to settle for anything. The Listel was nothing spectacular, however the location was unbeatable and the facility was nice. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. The continental breakfast was fine. Nothing fancy but more than I expected for the price. Also, I would have liked to check out the Arctic Vodka bar, however, we were there during a ski and snowboard festival so the Barefoot Bistro was booked for private events both nights we were there. My only real beef with the Listel was the $18 parking. if I did it again, I'd just part in one of the Whistler Village lots which is much less or even free. We didn't need to touch our car once, as we were in the heart of the village.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south facing side are probably quieter (less partiers from the village)
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

If you like hard, boingy beds with springs sticking into your back and all night rowdy noise, this place is for you!

No pool. Small rooms.

Close to village. Friendly desk staff. Fairly clean older hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Cindy765342
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My stay was from Apr 30-May 02 2013. I had a king-sized bed and the room was at the corner on the 3rd/fl. The hotel does not have a pool , only hot-tub. The breakfast was ok (continental - bread,bagels,waffles,pastries & muffin, yogurt etc). I'd say the general housekeeping was excellent. It reminded customers that they will only restock used towels.(Makes sense to me, less energy, less waste). Most Wi-Fi are pretty slow at hotels so it was not surprising. Not the most friendly staff (both checking in & out) compared to industry standard, I'd say 2 out of 5, they could use some CST(Cust Service Training) boost. The in-house parking is for $18 but the nearby Whistler Convention Center charges a flat rate of $10 for 24 hrs, $5 late parking 5pm-10am. The location is approx. 5-10mins walk to the ski | lift area. Bearfoot Bistro looks cozy but it didn`t look busy even with the dine-in Whistler event unfolding for May1-16th. Overall, I`d say this will not be my first choice for value and customer experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

It is not a pretty hotel but comforting and the staff were very nice. My teenage daughter and i ended up with the flu for most of our stay but the staff, including the housecleaning staff were awesome and making sure we had apple juice and anything else we needed 24 hours a day. Beds were a little hard, but the location was great and quiet. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: no pool so not for children.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Whistler hotels
Crystal Lodge Hotel
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
#10 of 49 in Whistler

Been to The Listel Hotel Whistler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Listel Hotel Whistler

Address: 4121 Village Green | Blackcomb - Whistler Village, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Whistler
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#19 Romantic Hotel in Whistler
Price Range: $107 - $467 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — The Listel Hotel Whistler 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Listel Hotel Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Whistler