Adara Hotel
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$192
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
Legends(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$128
$124
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
$161
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$230
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$184
$208
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$165
$92
$216
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$163
  • Pool
All reviewsgranola barsgolden retrieversound machineloft roomhot tubcoffee presswhistler villagefreshly baked cookieswarm cookieselectric fireplacelocation is greatlight sleepercentral locationnoisy at nightmini fridgethe sofa bedmountain view
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Do not stay here! Dirty linens, unfriendly and clueless staff. To make it worse, they have a dance club in the building with a booming bass that keeps you up until 3a.m.!

• Stayed: September 2010
2  Thank KaySharrard
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I was very impressed with the hotel and its staff. The location is amazing and the room was fantastic. We stayed in a loft room that had a fireplace, balcony that looked up to the mountains and a really cool bathroom with a rain shower.

I was really taken aback by the young man at the front desk named Mark. He is very polite and well-mannered and really showed an interest to us. He had many suggestions as to what to do in Whistler, and always was sure to greet us as we came and went from the hotel. If I could see Mark again I would tell him he gives the best service in any hotel I have ever been in. I believe it was also a stressful night for this young man, but he didn't let it show and that is professionalism.

If I had one complaint it would have been the noise coming from outside and that (learning now) there are bylaws. I wish I had called Mark to complain as I am sure he would have dealt with it amongst everything else he was dealing with but I did not want to bother. I sincerely hope he still works there the next time we come to visit at Christmas.

A small hotel, great rooms, great staff, really took care of us and the coffee was great in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 9, 2010

We really loved our room at the Adara, which had a fireplace and lots of other nice amenities along with a great view of the mountains. The hotel is a little beaten-up from skis hitting walls, but other than that had a lot of panache. But bring your guidebooks and blackberries; the staff know nothing about the area and were not very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2010

My fiancé and I booked a trip up to Whistler for a romantic getaway just for the weekend and where very disappointed with this so called 4 star hotel. The room was an absolute wreck….there were cracks in the walls, paint peeling off the doors, and the carpet was burnt with an iron which explains why there was no iron in the room. On top of this the women working at the front desk were very rude and not pleasant at all. I asked for an extra towel and was told they don’t have enough, what hotel doesn’t have enough towels!?! I got completely ripped off and this is definitely not a 4 start hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sharan112
Bellstar, Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2010

The hotel appreciates the time that guests have taken to provide honest feedback. All comments and concerns are taken seriously and addressed by management to ensure imperfections and short falls are corrected.
The hotel has an ongoing maintenance and upkeep schedule and does their utmost to keep the building in excellent repair. We are currently in the process of inspecting and updating every suite for deficiencies that will be immediately addressed.
It is important to note that the Star rating is not decided by the hotel but a third party auditor and is based on not only the accommodations but the services and amenities provided, such as a hair dryer and pool. The hotel does however embrace the appointment and strives to achieve excellence in service and amenities.

Reviewed August 30, 2010

Not only were the front desk staff ill-informed, unhelpful and rude-the room was located right above the hotel's outdoor restaurant which was loud well into the night. Nobody was available to help us with our luggage when we arrived and we were left to heave it into the elevator by ourselves after a long day on the road. The housecleaning staff finally showed up at around 5pm after I had had to phone the front desk twice to request that they service our room. When I asked to have a clean cover for the duvet (which had fallen on the floor) the man at the front desk told me there would be an additional $20.00 charge for any fresh sheets!!! None of the staff seemed to have any idea as to how things worked in the hotel; for example, when we called down to ask how to turn off the ceiling fan I had to speak to 3 people before someone finally came up with a remote control device which didn't even work. Finally, they double charged me for the 'valet' service ($20.00 per night). I would recommend 'not' staying at this hotel, if you want a pleasant and enjoyable stay in Whistler.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank ddes66

We would like to thank this guest for their honest comments regarding their recent stay at the hotel. In some cases all the hotel can do is apologize, we recognize that we have fallen short of excellence and have in no way provided the level of service that this guest deserved. We understand in today’s competitive market we must provide the utmost in customer service to maintain guest loyalty.
We are certain that should this guest return to the hotel, they would have a completely different experience, resulting in positive stay in Whistler. We hope we will be provided this opportunity.