All reviews granola bars golden retriever white noise machine whistler village loft room freshly baked cookies french press hot tub rain shower location is great central location mini fridge shops and restaurants earplugs lobby ps3 fireplace
Reviewed October 15, 2012

A friendly welcome awaits you at the Adada hotel perfectly located just off the main street where you’ll find restaurants, coffee houses and the local supermarket/beverage shop and less than a 5 minute walk to the main chair lifts. The staff are young, polite and genuine whilst the room we had was large with a bed that could easily sleep 3 and included a DVD player, replica fire place, fridge and even a microwave. There are bathrobes for use and a safe to store personal items. The cookies that greet you on your return in the afternoon are delicious adding a comforting homely touch. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel with hesitation.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Hello Global69, your review is greatly appreciated. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and I think that with the little things we do, we are able to achieve exactly that. We look very much forward to welcoming you back to Whistler.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was in Whistler in September 2012 and stayed at Adara hotel.I was very impressed about the quality of room,very comfortable bed and very good price for a hotel in the whistler village.The staff was very helpful and pleasant.I will recommend this hotel and hope to go back this winter.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Robert S, General Manager at Adara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Wow!! Great review!! thanks. To be honest we are not perfect but we constantly strive to improve and exceed our guests expectations. We are almost complete with our room refurbishments, we are gearing up for a superb winter season and it's snowing :-) Hope to see you again this winter, be sure to mention you are a return guest when you call to reserve a room.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The hotel is cute and funky. The rooms are very small but they try to add some personality with vibrant and modern furniture designed pieces. However, be warned that noise complaints fall on deaf ears, especially on the Manager.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank 4SeaSun

Please be assured that every guest is important to me and my team. There is actually a floor of commercial units between guest rooms and Buffalo Bills and if requested rooms can be allocated on the quieter side of the building. There is also the option of visiting Bills and being part of the fun :-)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We didn't plan in advance and had to book this place in a rush. The staff was nice enough to match a lower price that I saw from a website for us. When we first stepped into the room, we were surprised by the modern look of the design. At least we knew that this place had been lately renovated. But unfortunately everything after that was not memorable at all. We stayed on the second floor and was really disturbed by the noise from the night club downstairs. My dog was very nervous all night not only because of the club, but also the loud sound people make passing by our room. This was the most noisy hotel I have ever stayed in. If hotel is meant to be a place for resting, then this is not the one.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank aquairena

I appreciate your review and we are happy that you liked our staff and decor. Whistler village is a fun and lively place, it can sometimes get noisy. There is a bylaw which addresses noise after 10pm in the village and our staff have been trained to deal with disturbances to insure that our guests have a pleasant stay with us. We provide white noise machines and ear plugs in all rooms. I'm not sure if they make them for dogs :-)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The beds are amazingly comfortable! The rooms are quite spacious however spoiled by the glaringly damaged roman blind which hung up on one side and down on the other, the top of which was also badly pulled out of the ceiling. The hotel didn't seem busy so i wondered why we would have been given a room with such a glaring fault. I would have thought that maintenance would have been done in the off season, ready for winter. The hotel is very centrally located in the village. The car was valet parked which was nerve wracking considering we had a hired car but there was no problem at all. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Many thanks for your kind review and I am pleased that you found our beds comfortable. I have been told by guests who normally jump out of bed in the morning that our beds made them want to stay in bed because they are so comfortable. They are Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top beds, top quality because our guests are worth it.