I'm currently staying in #254. The apartment is clean, well equipped and has a good location. However it needs updating, double glazing is a must. We've been woken up every night with noise from kids joy riding in the car park, trash can opening and shutting and worse still the back fire exit door banging all hours. You also get the noise from the shops downstairs but this is usually done by 10pm.
I wouldn't recommend it and frankly am looking forward to going home for a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable and well-appointed, these privately-owned condo units are the perfect choice for the traveler who enjoys comfort and convenience. Centrally-located and with a common area hot tub and easy access to shops and restaurants, Marketplace Lodge is ideal for families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marketplace Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Marketplace Hotel Whistler
- Marketplace Lodge Whistler