Summary: Exactly what we were looking for and paid for.
1. Free wi-fi
2. Cable TV
4. Free Parking
5. Walking distance to everything
6. Customer Service
7. Kitchen Amenities (saves a lot of money on coffee/breakfast/lunch so we can splurge on dinners)
8. This may seem small but they provided a strong little fan for us on these hot summer nights since there was no A/C
1. Noise from amphitheater got pretty loud sometimes but it was never a big deal since they were done by 10 PM at the latest.
2. The Bed. I think all they need to do is buy or have available a mattress pad topper. Having no box springs makes for a relatively firm surface. It was not a game changer but coming from a soft bed our backs did not enjoy that too much.
Overall a wonderful experience and a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable and well-appointed, these privately-owned condo units are the perfect choice for the traveler who enjoys comfort and convenience. Centrally-located and with a common area hot tub and easy access to shops and restaurants, Marketplace Lodge is ideal for families and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marketplace Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Marketplace Hotel Whistler
- Marketplace Lodge Whistler