Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
Nita Lake Lodge
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$103
$220
$131
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$106
$89
  • Pool
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Breakfast included
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
Orbitz.com
1,870 results
All reviewscandy barcoffee machine in the lobbybike shopthe shuttle driverhot chocolatedog friendly hotellittle touchesolympic plazabike rentalsspecial thankswhistler villagefront desk staffsmall kitchenettestove topa great staygrocery storeking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a conference in Whistler. I chose it for the free in room internet and kitchenette. Internet service was great. The TV was a nice flat screen with many channels included. I loved how they gave us many towels. After traveling in Australia where they only give you 1 towel per person, I always appreciate the extra towels. The pillows on the bed were very uncomfortable, but they have other pillows in the chest of differing firmness. The bed itself was not very comfortable also. After my fifth night here, I was glad to be back in my own bed. The only other issue I had was that the shower curtain was a bit stinky and moldy. They also give you free bathrobes, which was awesome. Location is pretty good. The very large grocery is very close. The front desk person told us it was "around the corner", and that was not a very good description. It took us a few days to find it. Be careful with the room keys, they become de-magnetized very easily. I would have liked to have a fitness center at this hotel. I guess if you are a person who goes skiing each day, then you might not want to use a fitness center, but I did not go skiing everyday on this trip.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2010

My husband and I were looking for an inexpensive hotel to stay for a couple nights while visiting Whistler. This hotel did the job. It wasn't a spectacular 5-star hotel, but it was clean, comfortable, very affordable and you can't beat the location. The hotel is right in the heart of Whistler Village, so we were able to walk to any place we wanted to go. The room was a decent size with a nice fireplace and sitting area. The pool area is very small, but we weren't there to swim... we were there to sight see... and therefore this place was perfect.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice, convenient place to stay that is still within budget.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We loved our room at the summit lodge. There were only two of us and it was quite cozy, but we didn't mind. We also enjoyed the convenience of it's location and friendly staff. It is close to all of the shopping and you can walk to the slopes or they offer a very convenient shuttle driver that drives between the base of the mountain and the lodge. There is a grocery store around the corner for anything you need. We stayed for about a week during Christmas and had a great time!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2010

TERRIBLE service!

An article of my clothing went missing here during housekeeping. No one followed up from the staff, and I had to keep badgering the front desk to get any information. Eventually, a WEEK after my pants went missing, they offered to 'pay for a replacement,' but only a fraction of the cost of the retail cost, which they had verified over the internet. Kind of ridiculous, and mostly offensive.

And the place wasn't really very clean, ever -- haphazard vacuuming, random sheet changing, and the bathroom had a red-brown splotch on the side of the sink that was there the day we checked in and remained through our entire stay. Really not impressive.

Won't stay here again. Will spend the money on the Sundial, where the staff are competent, friendly and professional, and where the rooms are clean and the kitchens are fully-functional.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank VANOCminion
Lorraine Y, Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you VANOCminion for taking the time to give us feedback.

We're sorry that you found the service dissatisfactory and can understand completely.

Since your review in March 2010, we have had an overhaul in management and some renovations, and a lot of new and different staff. Since then our team have made a lot of changes to our brand, service and design, and hope that if you return you'll find it quite different to your experience.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly!

Lorraine
lorraine@summitlodge.com

Reviewed March 10, 2010

I stayed here 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The staff were cordial and friendly. It's located away from the main village a bit, so fairly quiet at night, yet just a eight minute walk to everything. The shuttle driver to the ski lifts was super. An added bonus was the restaurant (Elements) located next door, which has an awesome pre-ski breakfast to fill you up for the day. The only disappointment was that the bathroom is a bit dimly lit and the "fireplace" is actually a heater with flappy cloth material and electric lighting--not even gas logs.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo