Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)
  • Restaurant
Rainbow Suites(Whistler)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Blackcomb Lodge(Whistler)
1,500 results
All reviewsin room jacuzzihot tubgas fireplacefront desk staffdeluxe studiofull kitchengreat roomunderground parkingquiet at nightsmall kitchenquiet locationvillage strolllong weekendgrocery storecoffee makermain villageoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed at the Pinnacle for a 7 day stay and we didn't want to leave. Even before we arrived we knew the service would be good, with prompt responses to my queries, and I was particularly impressed by the extra effort that the hotel went to all the way through our trip, from helping me extend the stay by a night to putting me in touch with companies in Whistler to help me organise food/supplies/ski hire etc before I'd arrived - they even helped me organise a hamper full of goodies to be waiting for my partner in the room when we arrived.

The room was fantastic, a lovely comfy bed, pleasant living area, excellent kitchen, nice shower - but the highlight was definitely the massive jacuzzi next to the bed, luxury after a hard day's skiing.

The room was spotless when we arrived, and the daily room cleaning was as good as I've seen - very impressive.

The staff at reception were always friendly and extremely helpful - they helped us navigate the resort, gave us tips on where to go and what to see and helped book taxis and our transfer to Vancouver at the end of the trip (picked up from outside the hotel).

Room Tip: The double jacuzzi was worth it - luxury!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonia A, Front Office Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Hi Tom R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that your enjoyed your stay and our staff, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The bed/linens were really comfortable. The staff were helpful. As I was skiing from 9 till 3 on the day I left, they let me keep my car in their lot until 4pm. Heating was just noisy enough to act as white noise, and protect me from the normal noises of Whistler, All in all a lovely stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear PatinVancouver,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Whistler and your stay with us.

Look forward to your return!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

First of all, no negative aspects that I experienced during a short stay, except maybe the slightly high price I paid for the holiday season (same everywhere!). Check-in/out super fast and friendly. Room and bathroom was absolutely spotless. The bathroom had been renovated recently and had a clean, simple design, rest of the room / furniture has a slightly economy feel to it, but is fully equipped and very practical. Room had a full kitchen, full kitchenware set, hairdryer, iron, plenty of towels, etc etc. Simple, fast wireless access. In the village but not exactly close to the lift so bit of a trek unless you can get a shuttle bus (I walked to the lift in shoes and carried them in my rucksack). Overall I really appreciated how clean everything was. Can definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear meatshawarma,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed the cleanliness and features of your room, including our newly renovated bathrooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We spent 10 nights here over Christmas/New Year and it was a home away from home. The room was spacious and very clean, well-appointed and had every convenience to make a long stay comfortable. The rooms were attended to daily and it was lovely to come back from a big day on the slopes and find fresh towels and the bed made. We used the in-room spa tub as well as the outdoor one and the pool. It is a short walk to be in the village and there are some excellent restaurants nearby. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel as an excellent base to explore Whistler.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Beth C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Just steps from the village. It's a reasonably priced hotel with everything you need. I've stayed a few times and the service is great. The rooms are very clean. The rooms all seem to have a kitchen and fireplace which helps if you're on a food budget.
A few quirks are the rooms are tight due to a Jacuzzi tub being beside the bed. All of the rooms I've had have these which are a waste on me. The rooms are warm even without any heat on but it's not an issue if you crack the patio door. The parkade is tight especially if the hotel is busy but I've always been able to manage. Front desk staff have always been great.

• Stayed: December 2013
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear LLHH,

Thank you for the great review and i'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and that our staff have been helpful and warm.

Please make sure to contact us directly on any future stay so we can ensure you get the best rate along with any other perk we can offer! ;)