“Great overall experience”

Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Whistler
Vancouver, Canada
“Great overall experience”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times before. I think it's in a great location in Village North right next to the Whistler Library. The rooms are nice, parking easy, the property is close to many restaurants and thankfully a good distance away from the noisy night life of the Village.

The kitchenettes in my opinion are better than other Whistler hotels in this class and price range.

Was great to get a room with the large soaker tub this time.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank 998MichaelW998
Sonia A, Front Office Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hi 998Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your repeat business, we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
WALLA WALLA
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice accommodations, close to shopping and restaurants with two onsite eating choices. My first complaint is regarding the air conditioner/heating unit that was right next to the bed. I had air just blasting at me, even on the low setting. I'm glad that there was an air conditioner, don't doubt that, but a little distance from where I was trying to sleep would have been better. My other issue was the parking fee and the small parking stalls. It was kind of tough to maneuver down there and I was grateful that we didn't have a big vehicle. Otherwise, nice location and nice room with a kitchenette.

1 Thank Renaess
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I haven't yet stayed at the Pinnacle Hotel in Whistler but I have been making inquiries about doing so today. I first phoned the hotel and spoke to a young man at around 3:30 p.m. this Sunday afternoon. After talking for a bit the young man told me they were very busy with arrivals at this time could he phone me back in about half an hour. I said no problem and that I'd call back as I was going out. I phoned back at about 5 p.m. and spoke to a young man. He answered all of my questions until I asked about the bed and breakfast package and what the cost would be for a third guest to join in. At that point he said some check-ins were coming could I phone back which I said I could do. My point is that I wondered why they don't have enough people at the front desk to do a complete, good job of fielding both check-ins and phone calls. I wanted to stay at this hotel but now I kind of have that, "I'm chopped liver feeling" and so are having second thoughts about booking at the Pinnacle.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review, we appreciate your feedback in this unusal situation, we hope to see you in the future.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice location for walking around Whistler. We booked last minute and got a great discount. Room was a bit small, but considering it had a fireplace, good sized kitchen, and a jacuzzi tub, we didn't mind. Didn't really like the 10am check-out time, but since the hotel didn't offer breakfast, we were out and about by then to eat anyway. Parking stalls were quite narrow and we had a bit of a challenge getting in and out.

Room Tip: Our room was on a lower floor and didn't have the best view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Melacat2013, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, you feed back is most appreciated.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

stayed here for summer trip. close to the village and is best value for the money. interior might be a little dated, but at least it is clean and has its own parking garage. friendly staff. deluxe room does not have separate bedroom. more like a studio

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear harabai,

Thank you very much for the great review. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Patrick Renny
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had a good summer deal from the hotel's website. Stayed one night at their deluxe 2 double beds suite with a jacuzzi. Room was well-equipped (with practically everything you need), superb location and it has a balcony! Jacuzzi was clean and superb especially after a tiring day ! Check-out was early (at 10am) but you can easily keep your luggages at the storage room if you still want to explore the village!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Felina T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and thank you as well for the great comments.

Please contact us back if you plan to return to Whistler.

Patrick Renny
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Spend a few nights here, very close to the heart of Whistler Village. We had a few room issues which were correctly quickly. Staff was very friendly and was always there to help. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonia A, Front Office Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Hi Eric S thank you for taking the time to review us we appreciate your comments and look forward to having you as a guest again.