Pinnacle Hotel Whistler
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$173
Hotels.com
$209
$169
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$166
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$200
$186
$247
$239
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$217
Nita Lake Lodge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$188
  • Restaurant
$262
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$112
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

1,532 results
All reviewsin room jacuzzihot tubdeluxe studiogas fireplacefront desk stafffull kitchengreat roomunderground parkingquiet at nightsmall kitchenettequiet locationvillage strolllong weekendgrocery storecoffee makermain villagemountain view
995 - 1,000 of 1,532 reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room we had I was able to cook, so this was good as Whistler is expensive to eat and drink in.
Spa Bath was useless as water jetted out all over the floor. You have to pay to park the car at all the hotels in Whistler. It was nice that the area was free from cars when walking around. The room was light .The car park was underground and very busy and difficult to get a space that you could get into if you had a large vehicle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Heather C,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay.

I apologize that you had issues with your tub, the jet's do need to be covered in order for it not to spray water due to the pressure. I hope that we were quickly able to assist drying up any water. I agree as well that the parking lot can be difficult for large vehicles like extended pickups or SUV's. Although in most cases we can accommodate many different types of vehicles, anything above 6 foot, 8 inches can conveniently park directly across the road under the Whistler Public Library which has a clearance of 12 feet.

I do apologized again for the inconveniences you encountered. Please feel free to contact me directly if you plan to return to Whistler so that I may try and make it up to you in some way.

Pinnacle Hotel Whistler

Reviewed June 18, 2013

2nd stay........both good experiences! Location great! Never needed car. Clean, nicely decorated, roomy. Booking experience was very good on both trips. Greeted by very friendly professional staff.....made us feel @ home! Any requests were met with pleasant attitudes & responded quickly. 2nd stay was for my Celebration of my B-Day.........accomodated us on our arrival quickly & offered a special gift! Have also reserved for family @ the other location in North Vancouver & received the same professional & courteous service. We will make this a yearly tradition for birthdays!!! Would recommend to others!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms @ end of halls near Exits are quieter......but, overall the hotel is very quiet. Ask for views of the ski hills........kitchenettes are very handy for Whistler!!!!
1  Thank Jacqueline S
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Jacqueline S,

I love to read reviews like this. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and I'm thrilled to read that we once again contributed to a great visit to Whistler.

Please make sure to contact us directly when you next plan to return so we can take great care of you.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

604-938-3218

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here for a one night trip to Whistler, booked on Hotwire. At the rate we received this was a great deal. The front staff was friendly and helpful. The room was quiet with a nice view. Just found that the room could use some upgrade, the bed was alright and the room clean but just a little "tired". Great location to the village. If you get this hotel at a good rate you will be happy.

Dear bwick22,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Although every review is important, reviews from "Top Contributor's" such as yourself have more of an impact on the position of a hotel, activity or restaurants position. Although I would have loved to receive a higher rating, I'm happy that we scored well on some important aspects such as guest services, location and peacefulness of your stay.

It pleases me to mention that after our most recent AGM this Spring, we were able to get consensus from our ownership to proceed with renovations this fall. Currently this is planned for October.

I would very much like to invite you back after the renovations to view our property and hopefully score a better review! ;) Please feel free to contact me directly so that I may offer you an incentive to return. I will include my contact details below.

Thank you again!

604-938-3218

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Pinnacle Hotel on our honeymoon and loved it! We had a king bed with a kitchenette (fully stocked with all the utensils you could need) and a jetted tub. Right in the middle of town! Staff was very friendly!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jocelyn23
Whistler Pinnac... H, Manager at Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Jocelyn23

Thank you for the great feedback and congratulations!

I hope that we will see you again for all of your many future anniversary's!

Best wishes for your future together.

Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed at the Pinnacle for a work trip. I stayed in a deluxe studio and was blown away with the jetted bathtub that was beside my bed. The room is so spacious and cozy. It is perfect for families. The location is also really awesome. I like that I am away from the main village but close enough to be part of the action. It takes me 3 mins to walk to the village square so don't be fooled by the "off-village" location. Also! The pinnacle is attached to tha Alta bistro... last time I checked it was one of the top restaurants in whistler. I didn't actually get a chance to try it, but everytime I walked by... smelt like heavenly goodness. Overall, I would stay at the pinnacle again. It's a great value in Whistler if you are a family group or travelling with friends. Also, I want to point out that the front desk agents were fantastic. So knowledgable and always have a smile on their face - regardless of the time and day.

Room Tip: All deluxe studios come with a 2 person jetted bathtub beside the bed... Its huge! And super romantic. Worth the upgrade from the standard studio.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TamalePepper

Dear TamalePepper,

Wow, what great feedback!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed your visit with us.

Assistant Hotel Manager