We chose this hotel on the basis that it was the cheapest deal for a decent central hotel in Whistler when we booked and we decided that we didn't need extra facilities such as a pool or sauna (the hotel has no common areas to speak of and a small reception area). I can't talk about value as with the current £ exchange rate everything in Whistler seems very expensive! We were broadly happy with our choice primarily due to the price but felt we might have been better off at the Adara which was our other option. We were in a queen loft suite on the fourth floor and found the room fine if quite dark decor and oddly shaped - with limited space to put things - which gave it a poky feeling. There is a fire but you have to pay $5 for a log downstairs to use it. The AC/heater is quite noisy but we switched it off at night. Our main gripe was with the sleeping arrangements. The bed was on a mezzanine level under the slanting roof. It makes the room a bit different from the standard, but we found that on one side of the bed you can't sit up without banging your head on the beam and on the other you have to clamber over the bed to go downstairs. The pillows were absolutely terrible - these were thick hard foam which were uncomfortable enough for us to ditch them altogether - which didn't make for the most comfortable nights' sleep. The bed also rolled/had a dip in the middle. Pros were the bathroom which, while compact, was modern and clean with a sizeable and powerful walk-in shower. Also the location right on the main stroll opposite the Hilton and about a minute from the ski lifts (although most of the main hotels seem to be within 1-2m range of the lifts). We weren't disturbed by any noise at night although our room was on the stroll side. Overall, I probably wouldn't stay here again unless there was a really good deal available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village