Great location, great price ($94), a very comfortable bed with a pillow topper, a balcony, a fireplace, a kitchen and free parking underground. Not recommended for light sleepers (noise from the village way past midnight), older people (lack of elevator and hard to step in whirlpool bathtub). The Internet that I used was $6.95 for an hour of time which I thought was a fair price.
If you plan to eat at the Italian restaurant next door (Il Caminetto), check out their prices before you get seated as they are on the high side ($40 for a 1/2 liter of house red wine as an example).
We also appreciated the washer and dryer on our floor. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Executive -The Inn at Whistler Village, a small and intimate European style boutique hotel is your portal to the New Whistler Experience. Perfect for pleasure-seekers and boasting Whistler's best location; in the heart of Whistler Village just steps from the slopes, the hottest nightspots and luxury shopping . High style meets serenity with the dazzling Whistler Mountain as its backdrop- where beautiful people retreat to in seclusion and comfort. Come experience the secret behind this 36 suite private boutique hotel in the heart of Whistler Village. Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Executive Inn At Whistler Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Inn At Whistler Village Hotel Whistler
- Executive Hotel Whistler Village