Executive Inn At Whistler Village
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)
  • Restaurant
Adara Hotel(Whistler)
View Hotel
All reviewsqueen loftwood burning fireplacewhistler villageexcellent locationunderground parkingshort strollbooked this hotelcentral locationrestaurants and barsdefinitely stay here againsmall balconyfull kitchensofa bedgrocery storekitchenettelogsski
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed for one night during a drive around the region. We had never visited Whistler before and parked in one of the day parking lots at the side of the village (the main part of the village being pedestrianised). We paid a small parking charge but later discovered that overnight parking in lot 1 was free, a fact not clearly advertised but worth bearing in mind for first time visitors.
The hotel location is clearly marked on the large maps located in the magazine dispensers scattered about the village. It has a small cozy reception area and we found the female receptionist very helpful, both when we checked in and out the following morning.
We had a loft suite which was very well equipped with a small kitchen area, certainly more than adequate to self cater for a few days and good value at 100 dollars including tax. It also had a small balcony area with a view over the pedestrian area.
The only down sides were that it was showing signs of age and although the fixtures and fittings were all in good repair the paintwork and sealing round the shower were in need of attention. There was a slight smell when we entered the room which we couldn't place but these issues were only very minor and certainly didn't affect our enjoyment of the stay.
Overall I would certainly recommend this hotel, it's location, comfotable clean beds and the helpful staff.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LOADSAHOLIS
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My boyfriend and I just got back from spending 3 nights, 4 days at this hotel. It was our 3 year anniversary and my 25th Birthday. We stayed in the Master suite room which was amazing! We had a beautiful room with a kitchen, decent size living room, nice loft bedroom with a very comfortable bed. Our bathroom was also amazing, might I add a huge jacuzzi tub. Our room had a view of the village stroll and also a mountain side view. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The maid service was excellent. We slept in most of the days and when we decided to head out into the village, all we had to do was call the front desk and request our room to be cleaned and they always did a perfect job!

The hotel is located in a perfect area of the village. Nice and close to all restaurants and bars/lounges. We didn't eat out to much, we mostly cooked our own meals in our room.

The only downfall to this hotel is that the hot tub and pool are located across the street at the mountain side lodge hotel. It wasn't a big deal, but you had to cross the street in your bath robe or bathing suit. The restaurant that is attached to the hotel was also closed, maybe due to it being low season. It wasn't a big deal for us, but it would have been nice to maybe try it out.

For the last 3 years, my boyfriend and I have been going up to Whistler and have stayed at a lot of places. This was by far the best trip yet :)

Other than that, we had an amazing stay at The Executive Inn in whistler village. Parking was underground, and the elevator takes you right to your floor. Very secure and safe.

I would most definitely go back and stay there again, I would recommend this hotel to everyone! I loved the warm, cozy, relaxed feel it had to it. Can't wait to go back!!!!

Room Tip: Master suite Room 320 at the Executive Inn, whistler village
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed two nights over TG weekend using a Living Social deal in a queen loft suite. Room was adequate, but having stayed in a wide variety of Whistler's finest, admittedly, I may becoming a bit of a hotel snob. The bed was comfortable and it was somewhat novel staying right in the Village, but the noise from the Village Stroll emanated through the windows through until the wee hours which made it difficult to stay asleep. The furnishings were spartan at best and the overall room was very dated, with patchwork grouting in the bathroom and missing trim pieces and badly patched gyproc. We had to go across to another hotel property to use the pool. Staff were certainly accommodating, but we will certainly upgrade to another property next time around.

Room Tip: We were in a loft suite overlooking the Village Stroll - very noisy midnight.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just spent Thanksgiving weekend at this hotel. Booked the Presidential suite plus the adjoing loft suite 201. Presidential suite was beautiful, top of the line furnishings. King bed in the loft was very comfortable, my husband loved the pillows. Having adjoining room 201 was great as there is a balcony and hot tub that overlooks the village. We had six teenagers with us and they loved it and don't want to stay any where else from now on. My diamond earings which were wrapped in a kleenex were accidently thrown in the garbage and we didn't discover this until we returned home. I phoned the hotel and one of their employees climbed through the dumpster for an hour and found them. Wow - you guys rock!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KathyFK
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you are looking to stay in the heart of Whistler Village, and don't want to spend a lot of money, this place is honestly a great value! I have stayed in most of the hotels in Whistler, and would stay at the Executive again in a heartbeat. I read a few other reviews online, and was unsure about staying here, but took the chance, as was glad I did.

It is very easy to find, although I read that it is not. It is in the center of the village, great location, close to everything. Our balcony looked right over the village stroll, very close to the Crystal Lounge and Lululemon. The room was lovely and looked just like the pictures (although I read online that they don't like anything like they do on the website), I later found out that since the hotel has 2 locations, the location I stayed in in the village was recently renovated due to the olympics, and the other location is a bit older. I would recommend staying in the Village side location as it is more central and is newer and nicer. Ask for a room with a balcony :) We only paid $89 for our room, and the staff was lovely and very helpful :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple