Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 AM

from $82.26
from $81.45
from $320.46
More Info
All reviews mani pedi sore spots deep tissue massage erin esthetician lashes creekside skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019

My face did not respond well during my visit to Whistler, with the skin turning red & bumpy, almost like an allergic reaction. I was staying in Creekside & searched on places to get a facial. I was happy to find one in Creekside that was open Sunday & had appointments available. The esthetician did a good job reducing the redness & she explained that it wasn't uncommon for some people to experience this type of reaction to the sun/wind/dryness. I bought a thicker moisturizer from her to help me get through the rest of my vacation in Whistler. It was a very relaxing and reassuring visit and I would definitely go back next time I'm in town.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Erin did my lashes 3 days ago and I’m in love! I keep getting compliments from my girlfriends saying how natural they look.

I had a spray tan as well and am very happy with the result. Love the 2-hour formula :)

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Katie M
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and excellent estheticians. Eco chi spa is a gem in Whistler! They also do great facials and massages. Great way to recuperate after hiking, biking or skiing.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank RaeRaeC
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Went in for a brazilian wax, which they managed to fit me in last minute which was probably the only good thing about this experience. Had been there before for the same service (with Erin - who always did a great job), but was put with a new girl this time. The whole process was rough. She blamed the room temperature saying that it was too warm and the wax wasn't sticking properly. She also made a comment about my body, saying that 'girls with little booties don't have to worry about this part' implying that I had a large behind. Not something you want to hear when you're in a vulnerable position and have body image issues!
The whole process took 45 minutes, when I've never had a wax that took longer than half an hour. Charged $60, which I had to e-transfer because their payment system had changed, and sent home sore and patchy and overall unimpressed.

Date of experience: July 2018
5  Thank Chloe_Adler
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I booked a back-to-back foot massage and deep tissue massage. With my consent, Amy combined them into one long, strong massage. She worked my sore spots (feet and calves) and spent extra time on knots between my shoulder blades that I didn't even know I had. She was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

Date of experience: May 2018