Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Review Highlights
Good facial

My face did not respond well during my visit to Whistler, with the skin turning red & bumpy, almost... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2019
ElizabethB151
Seattle, Washington
Great lashes and eyebrows

Had eyelash and eyebrow tint. Very happy with both. Calm atmosphere and everything seemed very... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2019

from $82.26
from $81.45
from $320.46
More Info
All reviews mani pedi sore spots deep tissue massage erin esthetician lashes creekside skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and excellent estheticians. Eco chi spa is a gem in Whistler! They also do great facials and massages. Great way to recuperate after hiking, biking or skiing.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank RaeRaeC
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Went in for a brazilian wax, which they managed to fit me in last minute which was probably the only good thing about this experience. Had been there before for the same service (with Erin - who always did a great job), but was put with a new girl this time. The whole process was rough. She blamed the room temperature saying that it was too warm and the wax wasn't sticking properly. She also made a comment about my body, saying that 'girls with little booties don't have to worry about this part' implying that I had a large behind. Not something you want to hear when you're in a vulnerable position and have body image issues!
The whole process took 45 minutes, when I've never had a wax that took longer than half an hour. Charged $60, which I had to e-transfer because their payment system had changed, and sent home sore and patchy and overall unimpressed.

Date of experience: July 2018
5  Thank Chloe_Adler
Reviewed May 3, 2018

I booked a back-to-back foot massage and deep tissue massage. With my consent, Amy combined them into one long, strong massage. She worked my sore spots (feet and calves) and spent extra time on knots between my shoulder blades that I didn't even know I had. She was knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Was fortunate enough to book appointments for my granddaughters, my daughter and myself all on the same day. The staff were very accommodating, understood our special requests. Both my daughter and I have never had such amazing massages. We had a dry brush treatment first followed by the best massages. The staff at Eco Chic are wonderful. It’s a small spa, very competitive prices and well worth the trip to Creekside. Also free parking. I highly recommend this spa.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

The first gel pedicure I had at Eco Chic Spa in late May at the end of the ski season lasted for almost 8 weeks. The staff are friendly but not too chatty, which I appreciate as I like to read and chill out when getting services. My feet were in rough shape post ski season and even worse at the end of summer wearing sandals all day every day. They did an awesome job and the polish is great. Highly recommend this place for mani and pedis!

Date of experience: September 2017