Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Review Highlights
Good facial

My face did not respond well during my visit to Whistler, with the skin turning red & bumpy, almost... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2019
ElizabethB151
Seattle, Washington
Great lashes and eyebrows

Had eyelash and eyebrow tint. Very happy with both. Calm atmosphere and everything seemed very... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2019

from $163.67
from $81.42
from $320.35
More Info
All reviews mani pedi sore spots deep tissue massage erin esthetician lashes creekside skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Was fortunate enough to book appointments for my granddaughters, my daughter and myself all on the same day. The staff were very accommodating, understood our special requests. Both my daughter and I have never had such amazing massages. We had a dry brush treatment first followed by the best massages. The staff at Eco Chic are wonderful. It’s a small spa, very competitive prices and well worth the trip to Creekside. Also free parking. I highly recommend this spa.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

The first gel pedicure I had at Eco Chic Spa in late May at the end of the ski season lasted for almost 8 weeks. The staff are friendly but not too chatty, which I appreciate as I like to read and chill out when getting services. My feet were in rough shape post ski season and even worse at the end of summer wearing sandals all day every day. They did an awesome job and the polish is great. Highly recommend this place for mani and pedis!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

The pedicure was good. She did a great job and the polish was great, but not very friendly. The receptionist was great, but my aesthetician was seriously not friendly and didn't not ask me one question, nothing. I am not asking to know her life story, but a few courtesy questions would have been nice. At the end I accidentally chipped my toe (I know, my bad) but I'm already feeling awful about it and simply asked if it was an easy fix... which I was answered that it was not an

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful when booking. There was 7 of us family members there for a mix of facials and pedicures. We had booked this well over a month in advance. They had three staff working and a receptionist. It took over three hours for us to be completed. I used a new breathable polish which I was told was just as strong as regular. It did not last a week it was not applied evenly and it was chipped within 3 days. I am an active person so my feet can be a bit calloused. I was surprised at how dry and calloused my feet were still when I left. A week later I went to a chop shop and paid 30 for a pedi that saw the removal of all my callouses and a polish that has lasted much longer. Nice but not efficient.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I had my 6th pedicure at Eco Chic Spa and just can't say enough good things. Erin is incredible at dealing with sad, sporty feet. After a season of boarding and beginning a season of riding my feet needed love and they got it! Erin knows her stuff and can deal with the toughest feet including my sad ingrown toenails. She is the only one I trust to take care of my feet as I know her products are good and her equipment is clean. Plus, she knows her stuff! It's the only place I go for pedicures in the lower mainland.

Date of experience: May 2017