“Wonderful sights and a great new adventure!”

Canadian Wilderness Adventures
$142.38*
Whistler Blackcomb Salmon Bake Dinner and Jeep 4x4 Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Canadian Wilderness Adventures have been operating year round in Whistler BC since 1993.Winter adventures include Snowmobile, Snowcat, Dog Sledding, Snowshoeing and the famous Mountain-top fondue at the Crystal Hut, 6000ft high on Blackcomb Mountain. Summer fun includes ATV, Jeep, & Canoe tours and evening Salmon bake dinner's, also at the Crystal Hut. Our tours are all tailored to the ability of the participants and our guides are the best in the business, mixing skills with talent and passion. Explore the mountain scenery and wildlife, take in the spectacular views while you ride amongst them. Come experience a Canadian adventure today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful sights and a great new adventure!”
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I'm a 68 yr old guy who had never sat astride an ATV prior to this 2+ hour cruise halfway up Blackcomb mountain. Half the guests had prior ATV experience; the rest of us were newbies. Tyler, our guide, gave us a good intro to the vehicle by starting with simple maneuvers on flat ground and then moving to more complicated patterns on a grade before we started up the mountain. The rest of the trip consisted of trails, a few stretches of service road, anc occasional stops to learn about special places (e.g. the new micro power site on Fitzsimmons Creek that provides half the mountain's power). Tyler did a great job of keeping us together and setting a pace that responded to how well everyone was doing at staying together. Beautiful sights and a great experience!

White Rock, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“amazing tour on the River of Golden Dreams!”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I've lived in Whistler for nearly 4 years and finally decided to take a canoe down the River of Golden Dreams. I had recently done the Call of the Wild ATV tour with Canadian Snowmobile Adventures so I knew that they would be great guides to take me down the river. And of course, I was right. Our guide was amazing, the group was a mixture of experienced and inexperienced canoeists and he made us all feel comfortable at whatever pace we chose. He was knowledgable about the local area, history and ecology which made the tour fun and interesting. I would highly reccommend Canadian Snowmobile Adventures for any of the amazing tours that they offer.

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing - Best Adventure Tour I've ever done!”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Went out on a Call of the Wild ATV trip. It was amazing! The scenery was so beautiful, yet the terrain was challenging and exciting! Definitely an intermediate tour. The guides were great and stopped at places where you could get some excellent photo's.

1 Thank atko81
Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Call of the Wild ATV tour was fun for all!”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I went of “The call of the Wild” ATV tour and it was awesome.

I was a little worried that as I have had a lot more experience on ATV’s, then my friends who had never been on one before, that someone would be disappointment.

Well I was happily wrong. We all had heaps of fun, winding around single lane tracks across rocks and zooming along the road.

Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and made sure we all felt comfortable on our ATV’s.

I definitely would recommend this tour with Canadian Snowmobile Adventures if it’s on the list of things to try out, just do it.

Got to stop at a lake and there was a few braver then I; who went in for a swim. It was way too cold for my liking; although I had the chance to take loads of photos of the amazing scenery and the pictures all seemed to turn out perfect.

The only thing I would have liked is that is was longer! Yep I would so do that again.

1 Thank Neutral44
Australia
“Rain or Shine - Great fun!”
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Thanks for a great morning! We went on the 'Call of the Wild' ATV Tour in the Callaghan and it was great fun! From crossing small streams to riding up and down steep terrain to zooming along old mining trails and feeling the wind in your hair... its just what you'd hope an ATV tour would be. Stunning photo opportunities and experiencing some of the real beauty the Whistler surrounds has to offer - stunning!
Best part is - you get all the outter gear, boots, helmet, goggles & gloves - so you can finish the tour and head straight to lunch - perfect!