Canadian Wilderness Adventures
$74.37*
Whistler Snowshoe Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Canadian Wilderness Adventures have been operating year round in Whistler BC since 1993.Winter adventures include Snowmobile, Snowcat, Dog Sledding, Snowshoeing and the famous Mountain-top fondue at the Crystal Hut, 6000ft high on Blackcomb Mountain. Summer fun includes ATV, Jeep, Electric Mountain Bike & Canoe tours and evening Salmon bake dinner's, also at the Crystal Hut. Our tours are all tailored to the ability of the participants and our guides are the best in the business, mixing skills with talent and passion. Explore the mountain scenery and wildlife, take in the spectacular views while you ride amongst them. Come experience a Canadian adventure today!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I've lived in Whistler for nearly 4 years and finally decided to take a canoe down the River of Golden Dreams. I had recently done the Call of the Wild ATV tour with Canadian Snowmobile Adventures so I knew that they would be great guides to take me down the river. And of course, I was right. Our guide was amazing, the group was a mixture of experienced and inexperienced canoeists and he made us all feel comfortable at whatever pace we chose. He was knowledgable about the local area, history and ecology which made the tour fun and interesting. I would highly reccommend Canadian Snowmobile Adventures for any of the amazing tours that they offer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed July 22, 2010

Went out on a Call of the Wild ATV trip. It was amazing! The scenery was so beautiful, yet the terrain was challenging and exciting! Definitely an intermediate tour. The guides were great and stopped at places where you could get some excellent photo's.

1  Thank atko81
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I went of “The call of the Wild” ATV tour and it was awesome.

I was a little worried that as I have had a lot more experience on ATV’s, then my friends who had never been on one before, that someone would be disappointment.

Well I was happily wrong. We all had heaps of fun, winding around single lane tracks across rocks and zooming along the road.

Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and made sure we all felt comfortable on our ATV’s.

I definitely would recommend this tour with Canadian Snowmobile Adventures if it’s on the list of things to try out, just do it.

Got to stop at a lake and there was a few braver then I; who went in for a swim. It was way too cold for my liking; although I had the chance to take loads of photos of the amazing scenery and the pictures all seemed to turn out perfect.

The only thing I would have liked is that is was longer! Yep I would so do that again.

1  Thank Neutral44
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Thanks for a great morning! We went on the 'Call of the Wild' ATV Tour in the Callaghan and it was great fun! From crossing small streams to riding up and down steep terrain to zooming along old mining trails and feeling the wind in your hair... its just what you'd hope an ATV tour would be. Stunning photo opportunities and experiencing some of the real beauty the Whistler surrounds has to offer - stunning!
Best part is - you get all the outter gear, boots, helmet, goggles & gloves - so you can finish the tour and head straight to lunch - perfect!

Reviewed July 4, 2010

Just did the Call of the Wild ATV tour. It was such a great experience guides were very knowledgeable of area. There were also some really great photo opportunities! If ATV is on the list to do for you I really suggest going with this company. It was about a two hour tour and definitely worth the money!