Tripadvisor

from $72.12
from $161.25
from $88.32
2,910 results
All reviews atv tour crystal hut callaghan valley fondue yukon breakfast medicine trail salmon cakes dog sledding off road great guide blackcomb mountain frozen lake great fun highly recommend this tour side by side a lot of fun hot chocolate
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks to Tilley for being a great guide and showing our group a great time on our snowmobile tour. It was the first time out for all 8 of us and she did a great job showing us the ropes and we all had a blast!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time doing the Medicine Trail. Our guide, Ryan S., was knowledgeable and friendly. The scenery was amazing and I am ready to go snowshoeing again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The guide Mel (I believe her name was, I'm horrible with names), was really friendly and informative. She made the group feel comfortable and had plenty of knowledge to share with us. I really enjoyed my first time snowshoeing and would definitely like to go again. There was lots of snow to go through on the trails, which was lots of fun to explore.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A fantastic introduction to snowshoeing - a magnificent trail through stunning woods (it helped that the valley was covered in 75 cm fresh powder - total magical ) with a lovely guide. Added bonus: watching the sled dogs come back from their circuit and then spending time with the (very well looked after) sled dogs.
Highly recommend this activity - which was also reasonably priced - unlike much in Whistler.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took the intermediate tour with three of my buddies and the scenery was beautiful and our guide was great. I actually got into an accident and crashed my snow mobile into a tree. My guide, Mac was there very fast to make sure I was okay, he called in someone to get me and bring me back to base camp and even drove my friends and I back to Whistler Village and offered to take me to the clinic in the morning. The crew at this company were some of the most thoughtful and outgoing people I’ve met and even though I had an accident, I rate them as 5 stars for the quality of their tour and their professionalism and compassion.