“Fun Afternoon on the Mountain Explorer ATV Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Canadian Wilderness Adventures have been operating year round in Whistler BC since 1993.Winter adventures include Snowmobile, Snowcat, Dog Sledding, Snowshoeing and the famous Mountain-top fondue at the Crystal Hut, 6000ft high on Blackcomb Mountain. Summer fun includes ATV, Jeep, & Canoe tours and evening Salmon bake dinner's, also at the Crystal Hut. Our tours are all tailored to the ability of the participants and our guides are the best in the business, mixing skills with talent and passion. Explore the mountain scenery and wildlife, take in the spectacular views while you ride amongst them. Come experience a Canadian adventure today!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Lacey, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Afternoon on the Mountain Explorer ATV Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I had a great time on the Mountain Explorer ATV tour. Our tour guide, Carl, was very friendly and took us on a well rounded tour that included riding up Blackcomb Mountain for a fantastic view, stopping by the Fitzsimmons Creek, and experience the versatility of an ATV in the ATV park/course. We even saw a black bear! We would recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys adventure and the outdoors. We plan to return in the winter for a snowmobile tour.

Mainz
“Great ATV-Tour through the Callaghan Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

After having booked the "Call of the Wild"-Tour, our expectations were extremely high. But we were not disappointed! The 3 hours ride was a great trip through the wilderness of Callaghan Valley. And our tour guide Georgie did a really great job. Thank you a lot for some magnificent time out there!

Vancouver, Canada
“Call of the Wild”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wonderfully exhilarating ATV ride through the Callaghan Valley with Georgie as our experienced & knowledgable guide - she was very patient (me being the oldest female & initially kinda chicken). Frankly, I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but she was so inspiring, quickly putting me at ease & made the trails and the trip so much fun. The variety of terrain, the historic & geographic explanations, on a perfect sunny day: scenery was breathtaking. Cameras a must. Thank you Georgie & don't forget to look up Leonard Brody!

Montreal, Quebec
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“See Blackcomb in style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We couldnt ride the peak to peak but still wanted to get up the mountain so we were recommended to take the Jeep tours. Very glad we did! Great views, nice staff and a damn fun ride! You get to see much more this way and the Jeeps handle terrain that you'd think impossible!

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing.... Exhilarating.... One of the highlights of our trip to Canada!! Thank you thank you NICK!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm at 57 year old woman and I
went with my husband and a group of friends who are All similar ages, with the 'girls' in the back of the jeep. It was very exhilarating, a bit scary at times but final destination took my breath away!!! I loved every moment... A highlight of our trip!! A huge thank you to our driver/guide NICK.... He was wonderful and made our ride very exciting and helped us 'oldies' feel very at ease. He encouraged us to enjoy every moment when it did get a bit scary but it was so worth it especially when we reached our destination!! ...On top of a mountain and we walked on an amazing glacier!! Just loved the ride and something we will never forget!! Thank you NICK for this wonderful experience and for your professional way you led us on this adventure!! Well done!!

Visited September 2013