“Always a pleasure!”

Nagomi Sushi
Ranked #31 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Japanese cuisine, family style restaurant, at the base of Blackcomb Mountain in beautiful Whistler BC. A cozy, local's favorite restaurant, reservations are recommended. Call to confirm during our busy winter season. Come in to enjoy your sushi favorites or try some of our unique offerings.
Whistler
“Always a pleasure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I live in Whistler. I have eaten at every Sushi restaurant many times over the last decade. I know what I like, and Nagomi does a great job.

The upper scale side of sushi in Whistler, Nagomi pleases with very good food and lovely presentation. Phone ahead!

$30 all you can eat in the off season is dangerous! I'm supposed to be limbering up for the ski season not filling out...

• Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Excellent food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

One of the best sushi meals I've ever had. The staff (manager and waiter) were super friendly, made excellent recommendations and although it was busy, ensured we had a fabulous dining experience. Great selection of Japanese food. Hiky recommend!

1 Thank Rae Rae C
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great staff; Good for young kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Nagomi is a small place, tucked away in the Upper Village with a very freindly atnosphere. Hostess and servers were great with our 1-yr-old; bringing him blocks to play with and even making a special blender drink for him at no extra charge. No matter how loud he cried or what he threw, the servers always smiled.
My husband has a beef noodle soup with a delicious broth. I had tempura which was good. I recommend the strawberry sake margarita which I had twice.
We had such a good experience there the first night, that we went back the very next night.

Visited September 2012
australia
“Great Sushi and easy place to enjoy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Enjoyed the red dragon sushi. Went out on a sat night, which is usually never done by me as usually the service sux, but it was really good. Got a table quick and then food was served quickly. Drinks were nice and there was a few people in there but there was no service issues and food was fresh and very much enjoyable. I have been to all of the jap restauarants in the area and this so far is the best.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank exptravellerskiier
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner during the week with a friend. Had no problems getting a table. All the rolls and sushi we tried were fresh and delicious. The prices were very reasonable considering the location. Would happily go back.

2 Thank WorldTravelGirl82