“Amazing Evening...”

and up
Whistler Club Crawl
Ranked #9 of 13 Nightlife in Whistler
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Hey WCC I had so much fun with you and with all these Guys...
So I have to say that it is really worth visiting you and make a Club Crawl...

WorldCrawlMGMT, Manager at Whistler Club Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Hey Christoph, thanks for your review! Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback, and we look forward to having you on another epic crawl. Hit us up for a sweet deal next time you're in Whistler :) Cheers!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"crew"
"winter"

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We did a stagette party up @ Whistler and didn't know much about the night club scene so figured it was worth a shot & we had the best time!! The "guides" were great and it was a great opportunity to meet new people - we met a guy from California who came up to Whistler on a whim as a solo unit so we showed him Canadian girls know how to have a great time!!! So would recommend this as a group outing or as a solo.

WorldCrawlVegas, Manager at Whistler Club Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Haha we love that you showed our American neighbour how to party like a real Canadian! Thanks for the review and thanks for celebrating with us!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

12 of us girls went to Whistler for our friends stagette. We had so much fun on the club crawl.

We were a bit sceptical since it started so early, but we would do it again in a heartbeat! From the start to the end of the night we played drinking games. We were dressed as dominatrix (themed stagette) and we did not feel weird or out of place at all. I would definitely recommend!

You ladies are the definition of a awesome bachelorette party: fun (check!) Theme (check!) partying on the crawl (CHECK!!) Thanks very much for choosing us and we'd love to take you all out again if any of you ladies are tying the know in 2017 :)

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Last summer my friend and I decided last minute to go on a club crawl. It was the Canada Day crawl. It was the best last minute decision ever made. We joined the crawl a little late but were welcomed very quickly into a game. The environment was so fun and open that you could chat with everyone: hosts and fellow crawlers. We cruised to a few places and played several games. We even won a few more free drinks...not bad at all. To keep everyone's strengths up we had a pizza dinner. And continued dancing. Growing up as a local I know Whistler very well, I would definitly recommend the Whistler Club Crawl to other locals and visitors.

3  Thank Bobbi243

Hey Bobbi, Canada days are our Fav! Glad you could join us for the madness! We actually were founded on Canada day in 2009 (fun fact). Let us know if you ever want to party again! Thank you for your business :)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Whistler Club Crawls and Entertainment really knows how to show out-of-towners an amazing time in Whistler!! It was my first time being in Whistler, and I know I'll never forget it. My favorite part about the crawl in particular was all the interaction that the staff had for us, such as games and prizes to engage in. Definitely worth my money!

2  Thank bammoro

Hey we're glad you saw the value in our crawl! We think it's the best deal going in Whistler! Thanks for taking the time to review us and please feel free to hit us up if you'd ever like to join us again, we'd love to take care of you!