“Almond milk latte”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
“Almond milk latte”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Best coffee in Whistler. Fast, friendly service (a Whistler theme). The almond milk latte was delicious and just the right temperature. I highly recommend.

Visited March 2014

Dalby, Australia
“Best coffee I found in Whistler”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Great place if you're looking for an espresso style coffee in Whistler. Beautiful coffee, friendly service and great relaxed atmosphere 10/10.

“Fantastic hot chocolates”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We received a recommendation to Blenz as the place to go in whistler for the best hot chocolates. We weren't let down - they were excellent. They are had kids sized hot chocolates as well for the little ones.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Slurp”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

3 different types of hot chocolate, the one with Belgian chocolate was my favourite.

Relaxing atmosphere, good selection of drinks including protein drinks. Awesome eats (good sandwiches/wraps. Delicious treats).
Free wifi.

1 Thank CndTrvlr042
San Antonio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious coffee!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Blenz after reading the great reviews on tripadvisor. We were very pleased with our coffee choices! After reading that they were proclaimed the "best hot chocolate in Whistler", I just had to try it. I loved it! It was very delicious. My husband got the Americano, which he also thought was very very good. We definitely recommend you try it if you are in Whistler!

• Visited November 2013