Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Perfectly quiet and relaxing

This place was everything I hoped it would be. Stunning scenery, quiet location, and most... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
k_plante103
Burnaby, Canada
Relaxing day at the spa

We spent an afternoon / evening at the Whistler Scandinave Spa and had a lovely day. We booked our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
esthert424
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Whistler
from $95.44
from $49.07
from $94.33
from $145.96
1,385 results
All reviews hot pools steam room cold plunge eucalyptus steam swedish massage bring flip flops relaxing experience change rooms deep tissue massage couples massage complete silence total relaxation fire pit few hours fell asleep baths hammocks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

What a stunning outdoor spa! We loved our time jumping from hot to cold to rest, in the most pristine surroundings. The spa is clean and comfortable. I had a great Swedish massage by Christine. We went in winter but I think it would be equally nice any time of year. I also LOVED that they don't allow children.

Date of experience: January 2020
Marketing W, Manager at Scandinave Spa Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there Nicci, thanks so much for taking the time to rate us 5-stars. We are so glad you loved so many aspects to the spa. Each season is special here so hopefully, you can come again to see what spring, fall or summer is like!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The facilities itself were quite beautiful, but this spa was not worth the price you have to pay. It is extremely small, there are only apples as complementary snacks, and the bistro restaurant has minimal food options and the staff at the bistro were not pleasant (except for one). They didn’t even provide complementary slippers !!! The massage was excellent, except for the fact that the lights were on during the entire thing which I did not like. Overall, it was a good place to try, but I would not go back.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for providing some feedback on your visit Vanessa. Our facility is 25,000 sq ft and most guests deem that as a large facility. We are happy to hear that you loved the massage - if you decide to visit again please let the therapist know of any preferences you have so they can quickly assist to get the room to your liking. They are happy to darken the room so don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I would start to say: “wow”!! What a efficient, wonderfully run business. Well done.!! As a business owner myself, I know the challenges of staff, overhead, etc, etc, but this business is running smoothly with very helpful, happy staff.
It is costly to do the pools but I would recommend to get the massage as well. It’s worth every penny. Bring your own slippers. Towels are abundant and are given at no charge. The cafe is pricey but it’s Whistler so it’s expected. Overall I’m giving it a 5 star and looking forward to going back.

Date of experience: December 2019
Marketing W, Manager at Scandinave Spa Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hello there 775na and thank you so much for your wonderful review and most of all the recognition of our wonderful team. We love a happy customer and are so glad that you took the time to rate us 5 stars and provide this feedback. We wish you much success in your business in 2020 and hope that you will be able to join us again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Spent my birthday here today, had a Swedish massage and enjoyed the baths afterwards. Got there early as I had read reviews that it can get quite busy later on in the day and I’m so glad I did! The staff were very pleasant and professional, the Silence rule was upheld by staff and patrons were also respectful to this rule. It was the most relaxing, enjoyable and tranquil spa experience I’ve ever had. Was so lovely to sit in the hot pool and watch snow gently falling around me. All amenities were clean and the grounds well maintained. If I lived in Whistler I’d make frequent visits. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much Vanessa and happy belated birthday! We are so glad you chose to spend it with us and that everything that day was perfect. We really hope that you can join us again soon and thanks so much for your 5 star review.

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

A peaceful and beautiful spa set in the forest just outside of Whistler. I would highly recommend Pavol for a massage, he is an exceptional masseuse.

Hello Inthewateratdawn,
Great to hear that you had a peaceful experience and enjoyed your massage. We appreciate that you took the time to rate us 5stars and we will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.