“worth the search, an alternative experience”
Review of Creekbread

Creekbread
Ranked #5 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Creekbread is currently open Thursday thru Saturday for Takeout Only for the Month of October
Tacoma, Washington
“worth the search, an alternative experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Eclectic choices for wood burning pizza with thin delicious crust. You can eat a lot of these slices so you'll spend a bit more. Great friendly staff.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Great spot. Our waitress actually forgot to put our pizza order in so we had kind of a crisis but the food was worth the wait. Great place to hang out with the family.

Calgary, Canada
“WOW! Great Pizza!”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I would not consider myself a world traveler but I have tasted pizza in most large Canadian cities including Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Windsor (huge pizza city) as well as throughout the United States including New York. The pizza at Creekbread is some of the best pizza I have ever had. I was skeptical at first when I saw the wood oven, lots of wood oven pizza I have had has come burnt! Not so in this case, the pizza was cooked perfectly. I was also a little "iffy" when I saw that the ingredients were all organic, lots of restaurants use the word organic to catch a certain audience.. not so in this case the organic ingredients made the pizza amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend this spot to any tourist in town. Wow!

Tucson, Arizona
“Oh my gosh, this pizza is incredible!”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I were tired after a long day of sight-seeing and rafting. This was the perfect spot to grab a bite and relax. The service was friendly and attentive, but not too fussy. Best of all the food was just fantastic and not too pricey.

Delft, The Netherlands
“Great advice!”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Thanks to Tripadvisor we did eat last night at Creekbread. Best pizaa's we ever ha, delicious salade and friendly staff. Indeed one pizzzas enough for two!