“Soooo good”
Review of Creekbread

Creekbread
Ranked #4 of 202 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wood fired pizza made with love using as much local and organic sourcing as possible!
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I love the food here. Always so fresh and tasty. The pizzas are unique and interesting. I watched the kitchen staff put the cheese on the pizzas and the gal cutting them up. Both females had long hair in low ponytails over their shoulders to the front. So as they moved their hair flapped back and forth over the food. It's great that they tie their hair, but they need to tie it back so that it is away from the food.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

My family of vegetarians love the Pemberton Potato Pie and the Jay Way. Plus the selection of beer is great.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Read the reviews on this place and we actually arrived before they opened, posted time says 3 but it was 4 the day we went. We were not disappointed. Delicious, fast, hot, crusty, pizza with an amazing crust. Some crusts just don't have it, this pizza did. The restaurant is cool, imagine at night its a fun spot. The staff is short on words and spent more time talking amongst themselves then concerned with their customers, granted they had just opened, but they were talking socially. We would have had a second beer if asked by the server, good beer selection too. Would go back for another pizza.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I guess the reviews on here might have given us too high of expectations. But we really weren't impressed. The crust was good but the toppings weren't. The pepperoni was just - yuck! Just apparently not our style of pizza. I can find a lot better at home and I imagine I could have found something more to our liking somewhere else in Whistler. Over half a pizza went to waste.

I will say the lines were very long. We ordered to go and had to wait about an hour. So plan ahead!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Busy spot. Great pizza, drinks, beers and salads. Accommodated our large group easily. Quality local food and delicious. The giant wood-fired pizza oven and amazing pizzas were the bomb!!!