“Delicious!”
Review of Creekbread

Creekbread
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wood fired pizza made with love using as much local and organic sourcing as possible!
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was the best pizza I have ever had. Their salads and pizzas are amazing. I loved their house dressing. I went there several times during my stay in whistler.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We just wanted some take away pizza and chose this place as it was so close to our accommodation at the First Tracks Lodge...

For a pizza/flat bread restaurant the quality is really good and we really enjoyed our first "non fine dining experience" in 3 weeks ;-)

The staff were super friendly and helpful and we would definitely come back and recommend...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Creekbread was only a couple of steps away from our hotel, Nita Lake Lodge. I read about it on Trip Advisor and it was on our to-do list of places to eat. I'm so glad we chose to eat here! The line wasn't long at all, and we got a seat outside on the patio. Keep in mind it was June, so the weather was great. We ordered a half and half pizza. So yummy! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Whistler.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the place to go, wood fire pizza that tastes great.
They even have gluten free crust available, that tastes good!
You gotta try the pemberton potato pizza, it's one of their signature pizzas. My husband said he have this everyday if he could. You can dine there or get take out, no delivery available yet.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

best pizza hands down! Locally sourced ingredients and lovely waitstaff made this a favorite. Easy walk from Nita Lake Lodge in Creekside.