“Superior service, good value dinner”
Review of Three Below

Three Below
Ranked #109 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My sister and I were immediately impressed by the friendly welcoming staff member that greeted us outside the restaurant. The young lady from Melbourne was set up outside to take potential patrons through the menu, she also esccorts you to the resteraunt as it is somewhat hidden down beside the cinema. Being on holiday for a couple of weeks now and being the festive season we have already done a lot of dining out so were looking for something cheap and cheerful and that was our experience. Our server was excellent, we didnt get his name but he seemed to be the bar tender as well. As soon as we were seated he was at our table, my sister wasn't feeling well and needed to take some cough syrup, before giving our drink order she asked for a teaspoon and he swiftly returned with one. He was 100% with our orders,very friendly, informative on the menu and made an excellent desert recommendation. We shared the caramel/choc banana in pastry and it was so good we could have had one each. We also shared our main meals, the one meal ribs & chicken for $15 was enough for the two of us. We weren't pushed to order anything extra and the server was very accommodating in setting up the meals to make sharing easy. All in all it was a enjoyable and pleasant experience and a step out of the Whistler hustle and bustle in the more popular eateries, and probably the first time we've paid reasonable prices for an evening meal. Well done to the great staff, we have already recommended you to others in our family who are travelling with us and we will return.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I did not expect much from this place, as it is basically inside the cinema. The food was great, and the drinks were very good. They did not use premixed ingredients in the drinks, which I really appreciated. Portions are quite big too. The service was pretty fast too.

2  Thank LangleyVagabond
Reviewed December 20, 2012

As a Concierge visiting from Vancouver, I thought I'd try something different and experience the brand new breakfast offering at Three Below. The menu is pretty small, but when you've got waffles that taste that good... you don't need too many options! Great priced Double Caesar's as well... will definitely warm you up before hitting the slopes!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had the poutine, which was awesome! Monday night special 1/2 rack of ribs was extremely tasty and a great value! Highly recommend you check it out!

1  Thank Emmsy25
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We spent a day walking and shopping in the rain, the first cold rainy day in weeks, looking at the menus of restaurants along the way. The special board caught our eye. Ribs and chicken for $20! Not many other restaurants were this reasonable, unless you wanted a sandwich.

I was a little leery as we walked downstairs past the movie lobby and into a nearly empty restaurant, but it was early yet. My husband got the ribs and chicken special and I ordered the butter chicken pot pie. Both were good. The pot pie blended two worlds into one - Indian butter chicken and pot pie, served in large crock covered with a flaky pastry top. It was hot (temperature-wise) with lots of chicken and veggies, with just enough spiciness to let me know this was a true Indian dish. The hubbies dish had large juicy ribs with a flavorful BBQ sauce. The chicken was average, but it was still juicy so that was a plus. He received plenty of fries (more than he could eat) as one of his sides.

I did not like that there was no view or windows, but we watched a baseball game on one of the TV's on the wall so it wasn't awful. I was also worried that there was only one waitress who was also the bartender, but she was attentive and never left us waiting or wanting, even telling me that the butter chicken was a family recipe.

I would recommend this as a place to go where you won't have to spend a fortune to get a good, filling meal.