“Good food and a good vibe”
Review of Three Below

Three Below
Ranked #111 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Sydney, Australia
“Good food and a good vibe”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Below thge cinemas in Whistler, Three Below is a nice place to chill out. The food's good, reasonably priced and the service is excellent. We had a very pleasant meal here.

• Visited March 2012

Manchester
“Great place that offers daily specials on food!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Really enjoyed the food and beer here. They do different specials on a daily basis, I had the ribs which were up there with the best I've had. Defo worth a visit!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ant the Cruiser
Columbus, Ohio
“Tasty”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I enjoyed my butter chicken pot pie (it was huge!) and my husband liked his burger. There wasn't unsweetened iced tea, but I guess that's my regional preference.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank scarletpaisley
Warminster, PA
“Felt like a local 3000 miles from home.”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights in Whistler this week and, despite a myriad of dining options, 3 of those nights we ate at three below. We stumbled on the place our second night, thanks to the hostess sitting outside, directing people downstairs past the movie theater. I had the chicken melt, which was great, but the standout was the half rack of ribs and chicken breast that my boyfriend had ordered. These were hands down the most delicious ribs I've ever tasted and were fall off the bone tender enough to eat with a spoon!

The following night we were searching for a place to watch the Flyers playoff game, but were having trouble due to Ottawa playing at the same time. We went down to three below, remembering the many big TVs from the night before, and were pleasantly surprised when the bartender, a self admitted Ottawa fan, changed nearly all the tv sets to our game. After a few Coronas at the bar and lots of conversation with nearly all of the wonderfully friendly staff, we decided another batch of ribs was in order. They were just as delicious as the night before and we left determined to come back at least one more time. The next night we did, as I had to try the bacon cheeseburger and my boyfriend required another half rack of ribs.

We've dubbed three below our "place" in Whistler, and I really can't recommend it enough!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Karen S
Vancouver, Canada
“Good value comfort food!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Great value home cooking style menu with huge portions! Offering a broad selection of dishes including salad, BBQ & Mexican. Do not be put off by the entrance through the cinema as this is a great little place to grab a casual & tasty dinner. Sports games are also shown on big screens if you want to watch any games while you eat. Can't wait to return!

1 Thank HolHolden