“Stay away!!!”

and up
Whistler Club Crawl
Ranked #8 of 13 Nightlife in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Tropical-themed bar with live music.
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Stay away!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place is horrible. Staff are rude and the bouncers are violent and looking to jump people for no given reason. Go anywhere in whistler EXCEPT Tommy Africas.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Jamie L

Melbourne, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best club in Whistler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Monday, Friday and Saturdays are the nights to go. 80s night on Mondays go off! Friday and Saturdays are a mixed of dance and top 40s which also goes off. Get in before 11 to avoid big lines. It's also common to be dancing amongst pro skiers and Olympians.

2 Thank markcwhistler
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't do Bottle Service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here for my buddies birthday, and thought bottle service was a great present for him. Little did I know that this place doesn't know what VIP means. $250 for a bottle of vodka, but they don't leave the bottle on the table (Canada law, but they didn't let us know ahead of time.) Our bottle came with some skimmed off the top already. After "6 drinks" they said our bottle was almost empty and showed us a trickle left on the bottom. They always take the bottle away so there is no way to prove they weren't making other drinks with our bottle. Our "section" was soon overrun with other people and we kept having to ask the bouncer (who stood right in front of the table) to ask people to move. Had to ask to have a "reserved" sign be placed on the table. (Usually standard at every other club.) We went out to dance and the waitress came to track us down and said "just letting you know the bottle doesn't include gratuity." VERY Unprofessional! We had every intention of taking care of her at the completion of the evening. I've had done table service many a times before, and this place just didn't have their act together. Simple customer service can go a long way towards return business, but we will not be returning.

3 Thank jibeAndrew
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I must say that Whistler is a great place for tourists but this place should be left off all tourist's stops.

The DJ is horrible and refuses to play music that they paying customers want to hear and the drinks leave something to be desired.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank David F
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best bartenders in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just going to go ahead and say thanks to the Tommy's staff for treating me and my friends so well every time I come into the bar. I do frequent Whistler, and when I head to Tommy's I can be assured that the music is pumping, the staff is working their butts off, and everyone in the bar is having a good 'ol time!

Check the stats! This place is not to be missed!

Visited October 2011