We were located on the 7 floor however our room was far to hot to sleep and the a/c was not working properly they offered to have it looked at I reminded them that we were here for a long stay and would like to be relocated to a room with a balony so that we could have some fresh air.
Due to our long stay we were moved to the 4 Th floor with a balcony and we slept awesome the bed is extremely comfortable.
Reception staff are very accommodating .
We had friends on the 9th floor unfortunately we tried to contact each other on several occasions
Via our in room phones but neither of our phones worked both parties reported the problem we resorted to the old fashion way of popping notes under each other doors to make arrangements.
If you are a dog lover then this hotel is for you as dogs are allowed. We are not and when we were on the 7 Th floor we had to put up with dogs barking which was not have that problem when we moved to the 4Th floor I am not sure if there are designated floors for dogs . If you have an allergy to dogs I recommend that you look into this as you would not wish to sleep in a bed that may have shared it with its owner.
I find it frustrating that as a long haired lady who uses her shower cap daily I get a new one daily except for your last sleep. There you are ready to get in the shower and there is no cap.
There is a huge surplus of shampoo and conditioner because you bring your own quality brand and all you want is a shower cap I have found that this happens on the last day in a lot of hotels all over the world I am not sure if this is due to lazy staff or hotel policy on saving money .
Don't get me wrong it is a nice hotel we had a fire place in our rooms which is a nice touch and a bath as well as a shower .
On level one there are several retail outlets and restaurants for your parasol, and a very short walk to the gondola and the heart of the village.
The Fire Rock bar on level one is a separate entirety to the Westin and stays open until around 1am very comfortable with a large fire place and lounges to relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Starwood, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin