We stayed here for 3 nights over Labor Day Weekend. The hotel was very nice, but the service was above and beyond, from check-in to check-out. We had a Mt. view one bedroom suite. It was a corner room, overlooked the village and driving range, and was large enough for a family of four.
Location - it is just off the main village where the gondolas run. It is far enough away from the village that you don't get the noise from the late night crowd, but close enough to walk to get groceries, coffee, dinner, whatever. There is also a place to rent bikes in the hotel.
Pool/workout room: the pool has a small indoor section, that lets out to an outdoor pool that is a bit larger. There is also a hot tub inside and one outside. The pool are and bathrooms were very clean. The workou area was very nice, but a bit humid given it was right next to the pool.
Room: The bathroom had a large tub and sep. shower, as well as plenty o counter space. The King bedroom had a good size closet, small built in dresser, comfortable heavenly bed, although it is smaller than a normal hotel room. The living area had a large chair, coffee table/ottoman and couch (pull out for a 2nd bed - nice for a pullout sofa, fine for kids), a four person dining table and a small kitchenette that was set up for 4 people. It was well equipped and we had breakfast in our room each morning. The maid staff was prompt, did an amazing job and when you saw them in the hallway very pleasant and asked if you needed anything. A+ for housekeeping!
Sushi Bar in upstairs hotel lobby area was good, as well as the ba and restaurant. We did have the breakfast buffet once and it was good. The bar allows kids in the afternoon and our wait staff went out of their way to accommodate my child's hamburger request.
Parking is right under the hotel.
Overall, I would stay here again, no question. Loved the property and location. It has a comfortable, yet modern feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin