Our friends used Starwood points to book a room at the Westin and as it had a pull-out couch in a separate room, they kindly invited us to come. The room was definitely comfortable enough for 4 people. It was very very cozy with a fireplace, nice view of the mountains, a mini-kitchenette (enough to make breakfast!) and nice bathroom. The location is superb...1 minute to the slope and right in the heart of the village with all the bars & restaurants...yet not so close so that you don't get any of the noise! The best part was the skiing service. the hotel has a ski rental shop. It took us 10 minutes in the morning to rent skis. And after skiing, they have a 'ski drop off' place right at the bottom of the slope....so easy! You can go right to apres ski without having to bother with unloading your gear!!!
Whistler is a super fun, laid-back town. HIghly recommend it to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Whistler Village just yards from the gondolas and the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is an all-suite, full-service conference hotel and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Hotel Whistler
- The Westin Resort And Spa, Whistler
- Westin Resort Whistler
- Westin Hotel Whistler
- Westin Whistler
- Whistler Westin