The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
Nita Lake Lodge
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$97
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$103
$220
$144
$132
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Coast Blackcomb Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$104
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,196 results
All reviewsski valeteast towerheavenly bedfirerock loungespg pointsone bedroom suiteper dayself parkski schoolfull kitchenhot tubgas fireplacedriving rangesmall kitchencan't beat the locationend of the dayski equipment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2007

My husband-to-be and both of our parents and our dog set out for a weekend in Whistler to plan our upcoming wedding there. The Westin was having a dog weekend for off season. The rates were great and that is why I would give this hotel top ratings. If I was paying $500/night as you will in peak season I don't think I would be as happy.

Included in your room fee is an additional $13 charge which includes things like 2 bottles of water, gym access and a few other services. I didn't like that it was automatically included. We should get the choice or get those items in the rate.

We ate breakfast in the restaurant and found that the bright room was wonderfully inviting. The buffet is expensive ($25/person) but full of options including omelettes, waffles and all kinds of other things. When you order off the menu watch out because coffee is $4/cup and juice was more... so if you order off the menu but get coffee and juice it's actually cheaper to get the buffet. I can see why some guests were frustrated with the hotel charging for every little thing - because they do.

Overall the hotel is fantastic. Our room had a microwave, fridge and an exceptionally comfortable bed and bathroom. The location is perfect - right at the base of the ski lifts and in the center of the village. There is plenty to do right in the hotel...shopping, eating and a lovely gym and spa facility. The service at the hotel is top notch and we had a great stay. Our dog was welcomed and was given his own bed and food/water dish. You sign a dog waiver but that is it. The staff were all friendly and warm towards him. If budget was never an issue this would be my first pick as a place to stay, but the Adara and the Delta are also good options (and the Adara offers plenty of "extras included" like a wine and cheese, free water bottles, evening turn down service, etc) and in the peak season are more affordable than the Westin.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank RoadWarrior
Reviewed October 17, 2007

My family and I enjoyed the Westin but thought it could have been better. Of course the skiing was great, the location was great but I felt that every time I stepped into the hotel I was being charged for something. For example, the coffee set-up in the lobby was $3 and there was a charge for everything. The staff's attitude exuded a sense that we were lucky to be staying there instead of being there to serve the customers. For the price of the room I would have expected more amenities and better service.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank DurhamTourist
Reviewed September 27, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while at a conference. This property is located just steps from Whistler Village. The lobby area is very welcoming and they have a happy hour special held during the week that is all about chocolate (both to eat and to drink)!!! The service was excellent during our check-in (either with some confusion as to an arrival date change).

We had a room overlooking the pool area (8th floor). The room had a single Queen and a queen sofa-bed. I was traveling with my mother so she slept in the bed and I slept on the pull-out which was very comfortable. The room also had full kitchen facilities including fridge w/ice maker, sink, microwave, stove, oven, coffee maker (w/Starbucks coffee) and all of the necessities to go along (dishes, cups, silverware, etc.

The bathroom was spacious with a very large tub, a glass-enclosed shower and plenty of counter space.

The pool is an indoor/outdoor heated pool with a jacuzzi adjacent. Also, plenty of lounge chairs and seating area. Staff was very friendly when we utilized the pool (there is also a small fitness area with treadmills, elipticals, sauna).

I would highly recommend this hotel! Convenenient to the base of Whistler (just a short 1 minute walk), the Village, and many walking trails. I would recommend this property and I would certainly stay here again when visiting Whistler.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank mslucy07
Reviewed September 25, 2007

If you like to be nickle and dimed for every little thing then stay at this hotel. $15 "resort fee" to swim in the pool, $15 dollars to use the internet, $25 to self park. Considering it's a Westin and a 4 star property it's really over the top. Many other hotels I've stayed at... 3, 4 and 5 star, all include this and more as part of the fee.

Other than all the side charges, it's in a good location, the staff are friendly and it's comfortable but aging quickly considering it's only seven years old.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank kpartington
Reviewed September 16, 2007

My husband and I went skiing in Whistler for the first week of our honeymoon and we were not disappointed. The hotel was fabulous, all of the staff were lovely and extremely helpful. The breakfast was amazing and kept us filled up for a heavy days skiing. The ski rental in the hotel was fabulous as was the storage - plus someone kindly walked off with my skis on the first day but the hotel managed to track mine down at the end of the day and it was all sorted with no issues at all.

The rooms are extremely comfortable, we had a massive bed (the Westin's call their beds the Heavenly beds - and they certainly are), the bathroom was a lovely with a seperate bath and shower, a gorgeous fire place that went on and off at a touch of a button and a little kitchen for when we came home with massive Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop sweets to stuff in front of the telly each night!!

Whistler town is also great, with so many restaurants and lots of places to shop too.

The ski school was also fab and the instructors are so nice and really look after you.

• Stayed: April 2005, traveled as a couple