Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$147
  • Pool
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$116
$99
Delta Hotels
Adara Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$178
Adara Hotel
  • Pool
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$150
$115
$218
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
$161
Priceline
3,761 results
All reviewsmallard loungegold floorwildflower restauranthealth clubblackcomb mountainupper villagebeautiful hotelski valetslope sidehot chocolateself parkingvalet servicesteam roomend of the dayapres skioutdoor poolfour seasons
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Myself and my girlfriend just stayed here fab place could not fault anything . Luxury to the max the only thing make sure u bring plenty of cash whistler is expensive we came for a special occasion so was well worth it for us fab place enjoy

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've stayed at most of the hotels in Whister, both with personal and business travel. Until a few weeks ago, the only hotel that I hadn't stayed in that was on "my list" was the Fairmont. What a disappointment it was. The room (and the floor) I stayed on was recently renovated; that is, the carpets were changed and perhaps some furnishings. The bathrooms were left relatively untouched. The flooring looks like a public swimming pool and the bathtub area like a cheap motel. Poor insulation of doors to the hallways made for a noisy evening. I found an electrical wire attached to a plug in my bed. Hairs in the bed too. Were the sheets even changed? There was nothing special about our room. I have stayed in much nicer rooms in 4* hotels in Whistler that were much cheaper.

This hotel does not even compare to the Four Seasons next door, which too is a 5* hotel. Pay the extra bit more and go to the Four Seasons if you want a true 5*hotel.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JJVan
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed for 5 days in July with my son who is 12. Rooms were clean, spacious, had ample closet space, and a breathtaking view of the mountains. Can't beat the location. Pool was nicely heated, and hot tubs were hot! Perfect after a long day of biking and hiking. Hotel grounds were imaculate, and I found the staff to be helpful. Location was within walking distance to Whistler Village (about an 8 min walk), safe to walk around at night. The local farmers market was set up right beside the hotel the one morning.
Lots to see and do in Whistler. We had an amazing local tour guide who gave us lots of insider tips on where locals eat, hang out, must see places, and ways to save money etc. He took us up Whistler mountain and provided us with a tremendous amount of information we otherwise would never have known had we explored the area ourselves.
My only complaint with the hotel was I had requested a fridge and microwave, and they were not available the whole time we were there, and upon checking out, I was incorrectly billed for our stay. I called down before leaving to inform them of this error, was assured it would be taken care of immediately. When I recieved my credit card statement the following month, I noticed the error had not been corrected. I should have gone down to the desk before leaving, however when I called the hotel once I was back home, they apologized and within an hour the charge was reversed and an email confirmation sent.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends or family. I was a little concerned bringing a child to this hotel, but to my surprise there were quite a few children there and they were made to feel just as welcome.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We really enjoyed our visit at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all our request. Our room was very comfortable with a great view. We enjoyed the lounge with live entertainment and the food was very good. We also enjoyed the shops around the hotel. Even though the health facilities were under construction, I had a massage in the spa. Real professional environmnet and a great massage. The hotel is within walking distance of the village. Overall we had a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. Its worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Wonderful, exquisite and luxury ski resort. Staff go out of their way to make your stay extra special and the facilities are second to none. Don't hesitate in booking this first class hotel that rivals Canada's number 1 resort!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family