1,449 results
All reviewsirish pubmurphy beddubh linndublin gatemountain viewfull kitchensteam roomone bedroom suiteblackcomb gondolaperfect locationski lockershigher floorpool deckbike parkhot tubsmall kitchengas fireplace
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Went for a quick over night on a Thursday and found this hotel is in the perfect spot at the base of the mountain, has a great room, and a super friendly staff. The Murphy bed was one of the mot comfortable beds I've slept in. Will definitely return to this hotel on next trip to Whistler. only down side was overnight parking was $28 a little pricey.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback on your time with us in Whistler! I'm delighted to see you had a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location and comfortable suites. Positive reviews such as yours are warmly welcomed by our team who work very hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you sometime in the future!

Ryan Y.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We arrived at the hotel very early and the front desk told us that they would take our luggage and have our room ready 'soon' - they not only had it ready very 'soon' but also upgraded us to a one bedroom and took our luggage directly to our room. It was our 28th anniversary and we also had a bottle of wine that was waiting in our room for us. Thank you Laura and Mirela for your most spectacular welcome to us! The hotel is beautiful, clean and the service is 5 star, actually everything was 5 star. ALL the staff in the hotel are so friendly and so helpful to answer all of our questions and help us get around. Thank you to all! We won't stay anywhere else when we come back to Whistler. The location is perfect; just at the bottom of Backcomb and Whistler mountains and right in the Village. Our view of the mountains was spectacular. There is a great steam room, fitness centre and large heated pool. Thank you.

Room Tip: Try and get a room at a higher level that faces the mountain. We had 703 and we loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Eva,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I'm absolutely thrilled to see you had a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary with us in Whistler! Our staff work extremely hard to create lasting memories for all our guests and your very positive feedback is a greatly appreciated acknowledgement of our efforts. Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back through our doors sometime in the near future!

Ryan Y.
Pan Pacific Whistler

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting Whistler for the past 17 years. I've stayed at over a dozen hotels and condos. However, we always seem to come back here. I wrote a negative review a few years ago. At the time it was accurate. The Pan Pacific has a high standard and it fell below it. I've stayed here many times since and although the staffing is not perfect I want give them credit for doing a good job.

The location could not be better. You are literally at the starting line of skiing and biking. They offer courteous bike an ski storage. The rooms are large with a kitchen. Even the smaller room with a Murphy bed is adequate for a family of four with non adult kids. We usually stay in a one bedroom. We like the mountain view but don't always opt for it because of the price. The two bedroom suite with a mountain view is truly a treat. It's great fun watching bikers do tricks outside your window.

This place truly has it all. Despite a couple hick ups, this is one of my all time favorites.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
PanPacificManagement, Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

I'm pleased to see that despite a negative experience in the past you have continued to come to the hotel, and that we have managed to meet the high standards you would expect from the Pan Pacific brand. I'm pleased that you enjoyed yourself on this trip, in particular the suites. Thank you also for your kind words with regards to our staff, I will make sure this is passed on to the team.

If we can offer any further assistance please let us know, and hopefully we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards,
Dan S

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We stayed in a studio room with a murphy bed. It was very clean and modern, including the kitchen and bathroom. The check in time of 4 pm was later than we'd hoped, but the staff did their best to accommodate us earlier, and did call us at 3.30 pm to let us know our room was ready a little early (we arrived on a busy day with a festival going on). We were able to store our bags in the lobby until we checked in and we thought it was a nice touch that our bags were already brought up to our room by the time we checked in.

We found the front desk staff provided excellent customer service, including helpful suggestions on what to do while we waited for our room.

Parking was an extra $28 per night on top of the room price.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel, in particular the suite. Thank you for your kind words with regards to our staff, and the service offered at the hotel. We are incredibly proud of the team we have here in Whistler and I will make sure to pass this on to them.

Kind Regards,
Dan S

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Bang! Bang! We always liked this pan pacific location. But this time, our stay left us more tired than anything!!! Our room was right by the elevator, we were able to hear people chatter in the hallways. This didn't bother us too much as the kids had TV on. But loud bangs started around 4am woke us up and we didn't sleep after. Not sure where and why the noise came from, but we did not have a good sleep at all. What we thought would be a nice relaxing overnight experience turned out to be exhausting.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write us you review. I am, however, sorry to hear about the negative experiences you had. Please accept my apologies for these shortcomings. We always try to find the source of noise when they are reported to us and are very strict with our noise policy with all guests as we are a family hotel.

I sincerely hope you find it possible to excuse the noise that you experienced and hope you will consider giving us another chance to demonstrate the level of service we are known for. Should you return to Whistler and decide to give us another opportunity, please contact me directly to make your reservation. I will ensure you receive a highly competitive rate and as availability will permit, a complimentary upgrade as a gesture of apology for your recent experience.

We do also operate out of the Pan Pacific Village Centre hotel, which you may find more to your liking should you return to Whistler. This centrally located property, just a mere two hundred steps away from our Pan Pacific Mountainside location, offers a complimentary breakfast in the Pacific bistro, as well as a hidden pool deck to enjoy the quiet nights here in Whistler.

While I would have hoped that you would not have any reason for concern throughout your vacation, I do thank you for sharing your comments with us. It is feedback of this nature that advocates us to continually strive for better service to our valued guests such as you. Again, I hope the shortcomings you experienced will not place us in any permanent disfavor, as I would look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Whistler in the future.

Thad Braun