Book In Advance

from $131.50
from $112.20
from $273.10
7,940 results
All reviews glass bottom glass floor amazing views worth the wait an engineering marvel whistler mountain smooth ride chair lift afraid of heights minute ride ski lift cable car great ride non skiers sunny day hiking trails visiting whistler
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The view is awesome! Don't visit Whistler and not do this!
It takes 25 min to go up whistler Mt and 12 min to go across to black comb Mt. . You can spend as much time as you want at each location, hike around ! The Olympic Rings are still there !

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am not a fan of heights but really wanted to exoerience this - and was so glad I did. I highly recommend you try this if in Whistler. We took the gondola up and then the peak chair to the top. If you do the peak chair be warned that this is difficult walk with uneven terrain downhill and a steep walk back up again. Ablut 10 min. walk each way, Make sure you wear good shoes. I saw a very elderly lady walking down to the chairlift - no idea how she ever made it back up! The views at the top are amazing. You feel like you are on top of the world!

The peak to peak is breathtakingly beautiful and very smooth. It wasnt as scary as I thought it would be. The chairlift down to the bottom was lovely, smooth and relaxing.

The price is expensive but we were able to get a discount coupon from our hotel - so make sure you ask if they have any. I would pay the full price though for this once in a lifetime experience.

Make sure to allow 2-3 hours.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This gondola is an amazing feat of engineering that is worth the ticket price! Floating over the valley on a cable is a thrilling experience that you wont forget! But a cloudy day would be a waste. Wait for the sun to shine!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love anything that goes up and has a great view! The day was beautiful so we could see such spectacular views! Loved it

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Take the gondola up, and then the open chair to the summit...you won't regret it. Take the P2P and then the open chair down. The gondola ride down is not anything great