“Enjoyed my day”

$139.20*
Whistler Helicopter Tour
Ranked #1 of 102 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: The PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola travels 4.4 kilometres in just 11 minutes, transporting winter and summer guests from Whistler’s Roundhouse Lodge to the Rendezvous Lodge on Blackcomb Mountain. Skiers and riders have the opportunity to easily take advantage of 8,171 acres of terrain via the world's longest continuous lift system. The adventure for summer visitors includes spectacular views of glaciers and peaks as well as access to an expanded hiking trail network on both mountains.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A nice way to spend a day sightseeing although I felt rather expensive. Also allow longer than you think it will take - I did almost no hiking and it still took nearly 5 hours roundtrip by the time I'd snapped of a few photos and eaten my picnic lunch. I visited at the end of summer/shoulder season so the queues weren't overly long. The glass bottomed gondola is definitely NOT worth waiting for. I can see how useful it would be during the winter for ski runs and would love to return to see the place covered in snow.

1  Thank Mad_ELK
Write a ReviewReviews (7,113)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Matterhorn Ski Paradise Gondola at Zermatt, Switzerland is definitely more impressive in terms of mountain landscape, not to mention that you get to see Matterhorn up close. This one has a good view of the valley between the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and various ski trails below. CAD 45.95 for Adult sightseeing ticket and CAD 21.95 for Child sightseeing ticket plus 12% HST. According to the visitor center, you can ride up the Whistler Mountain only once but you can ride the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola as many times as you like. The silver Gondola has a window at the center of the floor offering the tree top view of the valley below.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Terrific facility and fabulous views over the valleys and slopes. I liked the clean cabins and panoramic views

Reviewed January 5, 2013

...but not for the faint of heart; I believe this is billed as the "longest unsupported gondola in the history of civilization." It's a convenient way to get from Blackcomb to Whistler and vice versa; and uncrowded when we visited Christmas week.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Amazing view and a must see for anyone visiting Whistler. We were only there for 3 nights, and we managed to fit this in on the day we checked out. So glad we were able to make it work!