“Buffet a little on the expensive side, but good food and view”
Review of The Wildflower

The Wildflower
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 197 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blackcomb Way
Description: The Wildflower's signature warm and inviting ambiance is the ideal casual resort setting for breakfast and dinner. Showcasing locally inspired dishes and innovative classics in a family-friendly restaurant setting, The Wildflower also offers extensive `by the glass' wine selections, a noteworthy variety of regional beer and signature cocktails. During Whistler's warm, summer months, enjoy alfresco dining on The Wildflower's garden patio.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Whilst staying at the fairmont, my friend and I had breakfast here a few times.
The buffet appealed but was a little on the expensive side, given we wanted a selection but not an avalanche of food to set us on our way.
We opted for the a la carte menu and the food was very nice for the main part. I ordered ham and eggs one morning and the ham was big chunks of bacon. Very tasty but a little too fatty for my liking so I ended up leaving quite a lot.

After this I opted for just. The toast and coffee options and I had a nice selection of various toasts and jams which fitted the bill.

Would have breakfast there again if I was staying in the hotel, but wouldn't rush back if I wasn't

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We dined here on our last night in Whistler, and it was one of the better meals we had during our stay though the most expensive, but still reasonably priced for the type of restaurant and the quality of food. On our visit they had a 41 dollar special which included a three course meal. There was a selection of starters mains and desserts and all guests found something from the menu they enjoyed. The desserts were Devine. The service was excellent and staff attentative. The menu offered a variety of cocktails and wines, though at 17 dollars a glass of wine was a little on the expensive side. Aside from this we all enjoyed our meal and would be returning again on our next trip to Whistler. The restaurant is suited to couples, groups of adults , I wouldn't recommend it for small children.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had breakfast meetings here 2 days in a row-found the selections limited at $30 per person especially as compared to other $30 in the area
No fresh fruit - but plenty of canned sweetened fruit
expected more-heard dinners were far better but breakfast was limited and coffee needs to be hot!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Dinner here was delicious- fresh arctic char is not to be missed. Maple creme brulee...another not to be missed item on the menu. Service was prompt and attentive. I really enjoyed dinner here and of course it is wonderful to come down from a hotel room and stay inside the hotel for dinner. This is a spot for a special dinner- not recommended to bring young children in my view.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We dined here twice. Outstanding food, staff, decor and views. Highly recommend this venue. The prices are good. Service excellent.