“great for breakfast”
Review of The Wildflower

The Wildflower
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 192 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blackcomb Way
Description: The Wildflower's signature warm and inviting ambiance is the ideal casual resort setting for breakfast and dinner. Showcasing locally inspired dishes and innovative classics in a family-friendly restaurant setting, The Wildflower also offers extensive `by the glass' wine selections, a noteworthy variety of regional beer and signature cocktails. During Whistler's warm, summer months, enjoy alfresco dining on The Wildflower's garden patio.
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“great for breakfast”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Had breakfast every day. Ambiance was great, service wonderful, coffee fresh and hot. Food delicious and served promptly

Visited February 2014

Victoria, Canada
“Service was good, food was good, too many kids”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I booked a table for two for dinner weeks in advance (Saturday night). When the hostess brought us to our table I asked if we could be moved to the back area because the restaurant was full a families with kids - it was noisy and several kids were running through the restaurant. The hostess indicated that the entire restaurant was full of kids that is why the chairs at our table were facing outward - with our backs to the inside of the restaurant. After three children ran past our table the 3rd time I asked them to stop. I am not sure what happened to the parents. I appreciate that this is not the fault of the restaurant but it would have been nice to have a table for 2 away from kids.

Our server was very friendly and efficient and the food was good - the cioppino was too salty for me but otherwise everything was fine.

There are a lot of great fine dining places to eat in Whistler, I have not been to one yet where I have not been able to get a quiet table. Next time I will book elsewhere.

• Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Relaxing”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The service was outstanding and our food was more than enough with great flavor. Our daught is a celiac and the chef had no problems cooking a dish of her liking which makes our lives as parents a lot easier with eating out.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had breakfast buffet a few times. The selection is not as vast as some hotel breakfast buffets but what was on offer was of good quality and tasty. My son especially liked the egg station and had 3 omelettes. The price at $32 is commensurate with a hotel of this grade.
Had dinner a few times and also enjoyed the food. My favourite was the pan seared artic char. Once again I felt the price was reasonable and commensurate with the hotel grade. Service was attentive and the food arrived without undue delay.

Visited December 2013
Revelstoke, Canada
“Bubbles & Brunch”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The food was spectacular, we thought the price was on the high side, but the quality of the food was great.

Visited November 2013