“This is a dinner review”
Review of The Wildflower

The Wildflower
Reserve with OpenTable
The Wildflower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blackcomb Way
Description: The Wildflower's signature warm and inviting ambiance is the ideal casual resort setting for breakfast and dinner. Showcasing locally inspired dishes and innovative classics in a family-friendly restaurant setting, The Wildflower also offers extensive `by the glass' wine selections, a noteworthy variety of regional beer and signature cocktails. During Whistler's warm, summer months, enjoy alfresco dining on The Wildflower's garden patio.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The grill opens at 6:00pm. We found this out the hard way when we went for an early dinner.
I don't get some of the other reviews.
This was by far our best dinner in Whistler and our most expensive.
My thanks to Melandro who also made it our most fun supper.
1st of all the service was terrific. Ordered only one appetizer so he sent a tomato soup to
Be made at our table.
The steaks were cooked perfect. All 4 of us ate the whole steak. The presentation is very good and we enjoyed the
Sharing concept for the sides.
He brought a basket of cotton candy for my kids.
Never had to ask for water.
I think the secret is to spend $270 for 4 people if you want really great food in Whistler.
I would definately make this a stop if you come to Whistler.
Ask for Melandro for great service and fun too.
This is 5 star dining but you can go in jeans and the treatment is the same.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We visited from Vancouver July 23rd. This is our second time here and both times we sat outside on their mountainside patio. As before it was about 22 degrees and 7pm. The setting is secluded but open with lots of greenery and a running brook right beside your table. We were celebrating a very special occasion for both of us and it couldn't have been better. As before we requested a special dish for my wife and we were both amazed with our waiter 'Chris', and the Chef that created a seafood dish that my wife couldn't say enough about. Great food and staff, thank you.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We sat out by the waterfall under the umbrellas after a long hike and enjoyed some local beer on a hot afternoon.We have eaten in the evening and enjoyed every bite. Another favorite haunt.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a disapointment. The weekend get away treat turned into a nightmare after eating at the grill. The service was very underwhelming but the worst part was yet to come, an all night of food poisoning. Never going back there again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is the perfect spot to enjoy a few drinks and appies on a Friday afternoon. My friends and I hit up every Fairmont Friday throughout the summer. the Mallard patio is a great location, the staff are engaging and make you feel at home after a long week. Great Hotel, Amazing staff and fabulous drinks with a view. Will always return!