This was a nice place just not exactly what we were looking for. Had everything you needed with a store, cafe, and internet access. It was within a mile of Whistler Village. When we were there fires were banned. The cheaper campsites don't allow you to drive your car right up to the campsite. Nice trails to the lakes. Friendly and helpful staff. Seemed to be a more popular spot for rvs than tents. Bathrooms and showers were really nice and clean. Campground was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on forty acres on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, Riverside Resort is surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains yet is only minutes away from all the action and excitment that Whistler has to offer. Featuring fully equipped cozy log cabins, full & partial service RV sites, private walk-in tent sites, serviced multi-use camping sites plus our unique and natural yurts, Riverside Resort offers a variety of accomodations for all seasons and budgets, and the experience of staying close to nature. We look forward to welcoming you to Whistler, and your home away from home at Riverside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Resort Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Rv Resort & Campground Hotel Whistler
- Riverside Rv Resort And Campground