“Cheap Filling Lunch”
Review of Dups Burritos - CLOSED

Dups Burritos
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are inexpensive fresh food made daily. There is a reason the locals love us. We know our food is great but our customers service is exceptional. What Up Dups!
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This place is great for a quick, and easy lunch break. You'll get away with spending 10$, and feeling full. Friendly service too.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I love eating tacos. Dups has to be the best Taco Joint in British Columbia. I am a hard taco fan and can eat a half dozen here with a smile.

The staff are nice. The establishment is small so consider taking it to go if you can get to your destination fast. Hard tacos will get soggy quick.

Put some Chili Lime sauce on your food. Its GREAT!

1  Thank Kuljinder S
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We were hungry for some good Mexican and were very happy with our chicken burritos. No fluff or flash to this place, just good food very reasonably priced

1  Thank Cheesepocket
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was good for a late night snack after a few beers.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Everything is home made and the food is outstanding. I ate twice here, both times I had the Taco salad. Will eat here again if I make it back to Whistler.