“nice little place”

Ranked #14 of 229 Restaurants in Vernon
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went in for breakfast. and th eggs Benedict was great, quick fast friendly service. in a very clean restaurant. Great location as well, right accross the street from the flower clock in polson park.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

the young ladies that work the front are always cheerful and friendly, and you get a large amount of good food for the price you pay. The only issue is, the place does get busy at mealtimes, so there may not be a place to sit

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I recently was taken by a friend for the first time to this place and let me tell you !!! Blew my mind !!1 great food amazing staff! flash back to the way food and service should be! will be my new fave spot!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Old style breakfast diner with all-day breakfast. You order at the counter and while we thought about the order, the person at the counter went to make up our table. I had an excellent corn beef/hashbrowns/egg plate.......not in the least greasy. My partner had a half bacon and egg.....and very much enjoyed it. Good coffee too! We'll be back!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stopped by this little diner for breakfast in Vernon. The menu was listed on the wall and had a variety of delicious choices. You order and pay for your meal before you sit down. I just love that part of it. You eat you leave, no waiting . The food was excellent and very filling. The staff were excellent friendly and on the ball. If you want quick food at a good price, try this place. You will not be disappointed.