“Mmm Mmm”

Diner on Six
Ranked #19 of 214 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: American, Diner, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vernon, Canada
“Mmm Mmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is a great restaurant, the staff are friendly and quick, the food is some of the best around, and you leave very satisfied. I would totally recommend to anyone for a great meal.

1 Thank kmarrs1984

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
“You Gotta Eat Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place was introduced to me by a friend and I'm in love! The staff is awesome, the food is fantastic and the price is right. It has that nice homey comforting feeling, like going to your moms for Sunday brunch. Lately we've been going a minimum of once a week. I'm a little scared to tell my other friends because I want it all to myself. It's definitely a hidden Vernon gem.

• Visited January 2013
Lumby, British Columbia, Canada
“Best Breakfast in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Go to Polson Park Diner for breakfast any day of the week and choose from a great menu....eggs many ways done, waffles, pancakes and muffins or fruit......something for everyone

Visited December 2012
Vernon, Canada
“Best Food In Vernon, B.C.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My partner and I live out of Vernon so whenever we make our trip into town for shopping or whatever, we plan our trip so we can have breakfast at the Diner on 6th....best breakfast ever and the other entrees that come out of the kitchen also look delicious, as well as big portions. One day I will have to order something different besides the steak and eggs,(lol). The steak is huge and the prices are excellent. We have eaten at a lot of places all across Canada and honest to God, this is probably our favorite spot. The service is excellent and quick, the waitresses are all so friendly and Denise, the owner is one of the sweetest friendliest people we know. We love the atmosphere, which feels homey and it is very clean. It is a local family run business which also appeals to us. We will probably never eat breakfast anywhere else in Vernon, now that we have discoverd this little gem. No other breakfast can even come close to the quality of food or the friendliness, and like I said, we have eaten at a lot of places. I look forward to going to town, just for breakfast. Love this place and the staff.

• Visited January 2013
Vernon, B.C.
“Diner on 6th - best breakfast joint to be found!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've had breakfast and lunch there many times - Denise and staff are great, and brin a spark to the place that makes you want to return. They've got a truckstop diner sort of fare going, bacon and eggs, eggs benny, that sort of thing, clubhouse for lunch. All good value for the dollar, promptly served, with a smile. Once you eat here, you just want to come back! This is a spot to drop in for breakfast with you and your mate and maybe the kids, or catch lunch during the business day.

• Visited December 2012